Chapter 7

Harry

"Harry?" A voice spoke.

"Harry?" It spoke again.

"Hazza!" It said louder this time which made me shoot up. I look around to see that I was in the living room on the floor in soaking wet clothes.

What the hell?

"You okay mate?" I look across from me to see the man I just killed.

Or so I thought.

Liam.

"L-Liam?" I ask in confusion.

"It's me mate." He smiles a bit.

"No it can't be...I-I killed you. I snapped your neck, y-you are d-dead." I slur.

"You really need to stop drinking mate." He jokes.

I was drunk?

"How did I get here?" I ask as I look around the room.

"Well I stopped by to check on you and saw that you were passed out on in the bathtub...With your clothes on so I dragged you in here." He explains.

I was dreaming. It wasn't real, that explains it all.

And why I'm fucking freezing.

"I didn't want to change you because that's fucking weird." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh um, thank you?" It came out more like a question.

"No problem...So why were you sitting in the tub with cold water running?" He asked and I groaned.

"I have no idea." I tell him.

"Well you're lucky I found you in time or else you would've had hypothermia." He laughs.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"I missed you mate." He suddenly says and I shake my head.

"Why? I'm a dick." I say.

"That may be true but I know you're going through some...Stuff and you just needed time to cope with it." He says quietly.

"I'm still coping." I start to play with the ring on my finger.

"It will get better." I nod in agreement.

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"So...How's Calla doing?" I look down at my lap.

"She's good." He says quickly. I nod.

Well...This is awkward.

"Did she mention me?" I ask.

"What? Oh y-yeah she talks about you sometimes." He looks around the room.

"Really? What did she say?" He sighs.

"Harry, I love you man but I don't feel comfortable talking about this with you." I sigh.

"I know, I just miss her so fucking much." I cross my legs.

"I know you do but to get her back you have to get help Hazza." He puts a hand on my shoulder.

"H-How?"

"Maybe getting back on your pills for a start." I think for a moment.

If I get back on my pills then I'll soon start to take more than I'm suppose to and if I do that I'll be right back to where I started.

"Hey, I know what you're thinking, you're not going to lose your shit if you start taking them again. I'll keep them on me so it won't tempt you." He smiles.

That just might work.

"Okay." I agree.

"Good. I'll go tell everyone and maybe Calla will come home." He tells me as he walked to the door.

"See you later mate." He closes the door behind him.

"Later." I whisper.

I really hope this works.

//

It's been exactly three hours since Liam left and I haven't felt more anxious in my fucking life.

What is taking him so long?

I didn't want to link him to ask any questions because I didn't want to seem like a needy wanker but fuck this was killing me. The sound of the door opening breaks me out of my thoughts, I look behind the couch to see Louis and Niall but no Calla.

Fuck.

"What do you two want?" I sigh.

"Well hello to you too fucker." Niall rolls his eyes as him and Louis take a seat across from me.

"We just came by to see how you're holding up." Niall says and it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"How the hell do you think I'm holding up?" I growl.

"Not well apparently." Louis mumbles.

"Damn Harry, I know you miss your girl and baby but you can take it down a notch with the hostility." Niall smirks.

"Fuck off."

"I think he's mad because he hasn't gotten his dick sucked in weeks." Louis whispers to Niall like I can't hear them.

"I'm sitting right here prick."

"Anyways how's the single life treating you?" He places his arm around Louis shoulder who immediately removes it.

"I'm not single." I say.

"Yes you are." Niall smirks.

"No I'm not." I argue back

"That's not what Calla said..." He looks away.

My eyes immediately widen.

"What? What did Calla say?" I'm on the edge of my seat.

"Damn, calm down you fucking crackhead." He laughs.

"I'm serious Niall, what did she fucking say?" I'm loosing my patience.

"Well before we left we heard her talking to Liam about giving you another chance." My face breaks out into a smile.

"I hope she does." I try to contain my happiness.

"Me too because without her you're a whiny little bitch." Niall laughs.

"I'm sorry but did you forget who you're talking to?" I stand up.

His eyes widen.

"Uh no." He shakes his head quickly.

"I think you do." I am now standing right in front of him.

"Do you know who I am Niall?" I narrow my eyes. Louis looks between us and whispers 'yikes.'

"Of course I know who you are, you're my best mate Harry." He smiles.

"Yes but I'm also the Alpha!" I growl loudly and he cowards back in submission.

"Sorry Alpha." He whispers.

"That's what I like to hear." I smirk in victory and sit back down.

"You may be my friend Niall but you still have to respect me, am I clear?" I ask him.

"Yes Alpha." He says.

"Good."

I hear the sound of the door opening and I roll my eyes.

"Liam, I swear if that's you I'll-" I stop mid sentence as I take in her appearance.

She was wearing a light blue skirt with a white crop top. Her hair was in a high curly ponytail. She's looked beautiful.

I stare at her in complete shock.

"C-Calla?"

//

Yessss! Calla came back!

Any Thoughts? 💫

Don't forget to vote and comment!