Chapter 33

Harry

"Are we there yet?" Niall asks for the hundred fucking time.

"Almost." I grind between my teeth.

"You've been saying that for the last two hours." I sigh.

"I'm for sure this time, I got her scent so just a little further." I tell him.

As we walked deeper into the forest we spotted what looked like a dark cave. Stopping at it's entrance I take a look inside to be met with darkness.

"What the hell is in there mate?" Liam asks from behind me.

"Calla."

We start to walk inside, trying not to trip over each other due to no light we held onto each other's shirt which I was not a fan of but it had to be done.

I sniff the air as we went even farther in the cave and Calla's scent was getting closer so she was definitely here but why here? Of all places she picked a cave which could have belonged to any animal.

A snapping nose made me stop in my tracks. The boys bumped into me at my sudden halt.

"What the hell?" Niall says.

"Shh." I tell him looking around.

"You shouldn't be here." A familiar voice says and all of a sudden torches that I didn't know were on the wall lit up. Now having the ability to see I try to find where the voice was coming from.

"Calla?" I say as I spot her sitting in a corner with her knees to her chest.

"You shouldn't have came." She repeats.

"W-Why?" My voice quivers.

"Because she doesn't want you here." I tilt my head in confusion.

"Who? Who doesn't want us here?"

"The voice in my head." She whispers and my eyes widen.

"V-Voice? What is she telling you?" I ask her and she looks up at me.

"T-To die."

"Don't listen to her darling. Just come with us and we'll help you." Liam takes a step forward.

"N-No. Y-You lie to Calla. V-Voice said not to trust you...You b-bad all of you want to hurt Calla...Don't love me Harry." She starts to tug on her hair.

"What? No! I love you!" I exclaim easing closer to her.

"Stay back! You liar! Don't love me just want to pity Calla...N-No one cares about me." I feel tears welling in my eyes at the state she's in.

She's completely lost it.

"Calla...Baby just listen to me." I start.

"Whatever the voice is telling you is not true, me and the boys love you very much and won't hurt you but the only way that we can help is if you come back with us...With me." I kneel down so I was right in front of her. She just stares at me, her eyes full of fear and a hint of confusion.

"Y-You love me?" I nod.

"With all of my heart."

She nods her head slowly before looking behind me at the boys. I follow her gaze to see all of the boys smiling.

"O-Okay." My face lights up.

"You'll go with us?"

"Y-Yes." She tries to stand up. I grab her by the waist and take her in my arms.