Chapter 5

"So you just...felt nauseous, and you fainted?" I asked, just to confirm what Namjoon had told me. "And who was it, that found the numbers on his wrist?" 

"That was me...." One of the boys, Hoseok, stated as he raised his hand up a little. I nodded my head lightly, as I jotted down a few notes in a notebook they kindly lent me. 

"Do you mind if I see the numbers?" I asked, as Namjoon was quick to hold out his arm. 

"This isn't normal, is it?" A voice asked, so I turned away for a second to see who it was. It was another member, Yoongi, who spoke up this time. I shook my head lightly, as I turned back to Namjoon. 

"Well, it isn't normal, that's for sure. It's rather rare for this to happen, so most people find it difficult to deal with. So you definitely made the right choice, by calling this in." I reassured, seeing Namjoon nod his head at my words. "It may also make finding your soulmate that little bit harder, unfortunately." 

"Because I don't know who they are...." Namjoon finished off. 

"But, from the numbers on your arm, you can get a little bit of information." I stated, which instantly caught the attention, of not just Namjoon, but everyone in the room. "Well, the first number indicates your soulmate's sex. If it's an even number, it's the same as you. If it's odd, it's the opposite." 

"I have a three, so that means my soulmate is a girl." Namjoon said, as he looked at his right wrist. "Do any of the other numbers tell us anything?" 

"Well your next number is a two. This indicates the first digit of their age, when you find them. So actually, all soulmates would be within 9 years of each other's age." I stated, taking a little breath, before continuing on. "So like you, you're soulmate is in their 20's." 

"So in reality, we don't really know anything...." Yoongi stated, making me sigh lightly. 

"I was trying to be a bit more positive about this. But yes, that is the most of the information you'll get." I explained. Then all of a sudden, I remembered one more thing that might just be able to help with this. "Though, if my memory serves me correctly, there could be something we could do to help a little." 

"At this point, anything would be helpful." I heard the manager, Sejin say. 

"If you add all of the numbers on your wrist, that is how long it has been, since you first saw your soulmate. Because your case is so rare, the numbers are in such a way, that has a small chance of telling you who that is." I explained, as I quickly looked to Namjoon's wrist, writing down the numbers, and adding them together. "Your numbers are 3, 2, 8, 2, 6, 4 and 5. So the last time you saw your soulmate was exactly 30 hours from when those numbers appeared." 

"What were we doing 30 hours ago?" Namjoon quickly asked, looking to everyone in the room, hoping someone would speak up. Then, a girl who had been in the room, who hadn't said a word before this, spoke up. 

"You guys had one of your concerts...." The girl spoke up, with a small voice. 

"But there's so many girls that go to our concerts...." I heard Jin sigh, followed by a few voices talking over each other, wondering what they should do next. 

"What do you propose we do?" The manager asked, looking at me. As a qualified SBR, I'm supposed to know what to do in these kinds of situations. But right now, I really don't know. This is my first case of this kind, and it wasn't easy on me, as it ended up picking someone who'd have millions of people curious about him. 

"I don't think it's fair to ask this of her. She wouldn't know how to handle this, as this is quite strange, having someone in the public eye, with this rare of a case." I heard a calm voice say. As I looked over, and all other voices died down, I saw Yoongi looking at me with a small smile. Everyone then seemed to subconsciously turn to me, seeing what I would say in response. 

"I only really have one idea, but it would be time consuming." I admitted, as I looked towards Sejin. He nodded his head, as if to tell me to continue, so I did. "The only thing you can really do, is contact any females between the ages of 20 and 29, who went to the concert roughly 30 hours ago." 

"Yes, Miss Kwan is correct. We'll get to it immediately!" The manager Sejin said, standing up from where he was. "Thank you so much, Miss Kwan!" 

"It's no bother, I hope it works out for you." I stated, turning around, ready to leave. "If you ever need any help again, just call it in, and we'll have someone over in no time at all." 

"Would it be too much of a bother, if we had your number? I think it would be easier to have you come in, as you already know so much." Sejin stated. 

"Of course." I replied, with a smile. I took out my phone, as he did too. I don't know my phone number off by heart yet, so I had to write it down. 

"Once again, thank you for all the help!" Sejin repeated, thanking me as if I had just done something rather noble. 

"Good luck!" I said, looking at Namjoon with a smile. He said a big thank you also, as I made my way down the stairs, to the front entrance to leave. I opened the doors, and quickly called a taxi. 

While waiting, there was only one thing on my mind. How was I going to write up the report? Each time a case comes in, we have to write up a report on what happened, just to keep track of the work we've done. But how am I possibly going to be able to fill it out, if I have to keep quiet about this....

A/N I hope you guys liked the chapter! There is something I want you to keep in mind, for both this chapter and chapters coming ahead. In this universe, fate plays a huge part in people's lives. 

Thank you for reading! Have a great day/night!! I purple you~! 💜💜💜