Part 3

You straightened your skirt once after parking your scooty. It was your first day at work and you were nervous as hell. You bought a few official dresses since all you had were casuals. The light pink, full sleeve blouse shirt complimented your white pencil skirt which ended just at your knees. This was the first time you were wearing something so formal.

You already had the routine of your boss and rushed inside, all ready to start your job. "Good morning sir." You bowed once he permitted you to enter in. "Hmm...still 5 minutes late Miss Lee." He looked at his watch and then at you. He eyed you for a brief moment and studied your expressions which turned gloomy in a second.

"I am sorry sir." You murmured under your breath, looking down, still thinking how he was keen about every minute. "I hope you will try to be on time from now on. Because it's your first day, so I am letting it go." You forced a sweet smile at him. "I am so grateful to you sir." And with that your first day in his office started.

You never knew that working can be so stressful. Though you liked the thought that you had a job now, but being his secretary was questionable because all he did was order you every now and then. For a moment you thought that he was taking his revenge on you for misbehaving with him the previous day but later on you got to know from the colleagues that he was like this with everyone.

You made a friend there whose cubicle was beside you only and she shared a few information about the office with you. You got to know that Kim Taehyung wasn't the only boss of the Kim Industries but Kim Seokjin, his elder brother was too. He rarely comes to the Seoul branch because he handles the other branches.

"It's break time, you can check this later." Your friend, Shelia spoke and you hesitated, scared enough to get scolded. "Don't worry, even he takes a break lol" she laughed at your scared face and you smiled at her before going towards the cafeteria to eat. You talked with a few more people and soon created a friendly environment there. Your colleagues were quite good.

Break time was almost over and you were returning back after washing your hands when you mindlessly bumped into someone. "Oh! I am so sorry." You looked up but widen your gaze as a very handsome man stood tall in front of you. "It's alright, miss." His cheeks squished a bit as he smiled at you.

"I am really sorry. I didn't see you." You politely bowed at him. "Well I don't think I am that short to not be visible. Am I?" He playfully raised his brows and you stood frozen for a bit before nervously letting out a chuckle. "No no you are not. I am sorry." He laughed with you too and you eased a little. "It's alright. Not a big deal."

"You might be an employee here. Aren't you? I am sorry but I am new here so I don't know much." You blinked towards him. "Oh you are new here? What's your name?" He walked along with you towards the office from the cafeteria. "I am Lee y/n. Mr.Kim's new secretary." You smiled as the two of you now entered inside the lift to go upstairs as the cafeteria was downstairs.

"Oh I see." "Did you eat?" You asked immediately. You were just being polite and humble because you still didn't know how much to talk and not in a professional place. "Uh not yet. But I will eat now." The guy flashed a smile at you but you quivered your brows as if worried about something. "I am scared that you can't." You shook your head.

"What? Why though?" He craned his neck towards you. "Look at the time. Break time is already over. Sir won't allow you to eat now."  The guy simply chuckled making you confused. "So what? A person should eat when he is hungry." "But our boss won't understand it. He is too serious about work." You scoffed.

"Oh! I see. You already know a lot about the boss being his secretary for just one day." The guy crossed his arms, narrowing his gaze at you. "Of course I would know. He made me work so much just in 3 hours and I still have 3 hours more to go. Do you realise how much he will make me work more?" You made a sad face.

"Now that's really sad." The guy flicked his tongue. "Isn't it?" You hopefully looked at him and he nodded his head. "You won't believe but he lectured me because I was 5 minutes late. 5 minutes only." You showed him your palm, opening and closing your fingers.

"Dude, people can't even prepare noodles in five minutes because it's just a short period of time." You shrugged your shoulders and the guy thinned his lips into a line, trying hard not to laugh at your face because you seemed very funny to him. "So you didn't like the boss." He instigated you more but you didn't realise it.

"No. Not at all. He only knows to order." You twisted your lips. "But that's what a boss does. Doesn't he?" You were tongue tied because of his question and slightly nodded. The lift now opened and you two walked out of it. "Anyways, it was nice talking to you. I feel so light." You chuckled and he spared you a small smile. "I hope you get to eat." This time he too laughed with you.

"What's your name btw?" You asked him and before he could reply to you, you heard your boss's familiar deep tone. "Hyung!" Turning your head towards his direction, you looked back at the man standing in front of you. "Why is he calling you Hyung?" You were quizzical and looked back at Taehyung only to widen your eyes the next second.

"Hi. I am Kim Seokjin." The guy amusingly smiled at you and later Taehyung joined you two. "Why did you take so long to come?" He asked Seokjin who looked back at you. "Was just catching up with your new secretary." You stood frozen there, blinking your eyes at him. 

You did not just backbitch about your boss in front of his elder brother.

"Miss Lee did you see a ghost? Why are you standing like that?" Taehyung directed towards you and you came out of your trance. "Sorry sir." You whispered and looked back at Seokjin with pleading eyes as if requesting him to not say anything to him. "I am sorry. Really sorry." You bowed at Seokjin before hastily leaving from there.

"Why did she apologize to you?" Taehyung crooked his brows in confusion. "Uh..! I don't know. Maybe she is very humble." Seokjin slickly shrugged his shoulders. "Huh. Humble my foot. You haven't seen her scream at me the other day." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Scream at you? Seriously?" Seokjin's eyes went wide hearing him.

"Long story." Taehyung walked towards his cabin with Seokjin. "And I am here till we eat together." He winked at his brother, so ready to hear the latest gossip.

||

"Oh no no. She did not just kick your car." Seokjin laughed merrily as Taehyung unfolded the unfortunate first encounter of yours with him. "She calls her scooty baby. Seriously!" Taehyung shook his head, tapping his lips with the napkin as he just finished his lunch. "That was funny okay." Seokjin laughed with a full mouth now.

"Hyung, eat properly." Taehyung let out a sigh, standing up and walked towards the door to open it. As soon as he opened the cabin door, he looked down as a whole Lee y/n leaned on him, with your ear pressed to his chest. He opened the door when you were standing outside, literally eavesdropping their conversation but was failing to do so.

You were so concentrated in your work that you didn't realise when he opened the door and when your body, which was leaning on the door, now leaned on him. "What the hell?" Taehyung muttered under his breath, looking down at you and you immediately straightened your posture, lowering your head.

Shit…!

______________________________________