Part 17

Everyone gathered outside the Kim mansion. Seokjin and Jungkook helped in loading the luggages in the car while Ana waited for your arrival. It was the day you guys were going for the trip. Busan was the destination you all chose and it took approximately four hours to reach there.

Jimin was also joining you guys who came there with his long term girlfriend, Liz. "Where is she?" Jungkook groaned whipping out his phone to call you but just then the beeping sound of the horn of your scooty buzzed in, alerting your presence.

"Hiiii" you squealed, taking down your bag which was your little luggage for the 3 nights and 3 days stay there. You were way too excited for this outing. Stumbling with the luggage, you smiled widely at them and stepped forward only to trip on your feet.

Ready to welcome the hard and concrete floor, you closed your eyes but gasped out lightly as someone held you in a firm grip. "Watch out Miss Lee" the familiar deep voice which was the reason of your restless days and nights rang into your ears.

Opening your tightly closed eyes, you looked at that handsome face close to you, who was holding your waist, with your body leaned back but still not stooping down. All thanks to him who caught you in the nick time. "Uhh- thankyou." You fluttered your eyes, still unable to look away from his face.

"Why are you so clumsy always?" He flicked his tongue, quivering his brows. "Yaah! I didn't tell you to help me though!" You frowned, instantly straightening your body to stand on your foot. "Ungrateful woman! You would have been kissing the floor by now if it wouldn't have been me!" He snarled at you.

"It's better than at least kissing you!" You blurted out mindlessly only to widen your eyes the next second. The kiss which almost happened between you two that day has never really left your mind and now that you bought up a topic related to it, that too in front of him, was making your insides churn.

Why wasn't I born with a filter in my mouth?

Taehyung was left speechless until Ana came forward giggling loudly. "Woah! What a scene! It looked like you two came out straight from a romantic k-dramma." She chuckled along with others while you two were flustered. The moment you landed in his arms, you didn't really realise that there were others present there too.

"Guys we will be really late if we do not leave. It's already 1 pm now." Jungkook groaned and you all walked towards the car. Seokjin placed your luggage inside while you met Mr and Mrs Kim, who came out just then to see off you all. "Have a nice trip." Mrs Kim smiled.

Waving a goodbye at them, you took your seat in the middle row with Ana and Liz. Jimin and Jungkook hopped at the back while Taehyung was driving for now and Seokjin sat beside him in the passenger's seat.

"How have you been?" You asked Liz once after the car started moving. "I am good. What about you?" She smiled softly at you. She was really pretty. You have known her through Jimin and met her once before. You just showed her a thumbs up sign with a small wink making her giggle.

You noticed that Jimin and Jungkook were bickering in the backseat and turned your head towards them. "Why are you with me? I wanted Liz to sit with me!" Jimin groaned and you chuckled lightly. "Aww poor Hyung. How sad that your girlfriend didn't want you to join her." The maknae laughed evilly.

As the two argued, Jungkook called Jimin shorty, making him yell at him. "A few centimetres does not matter!" He huffed and I found it extremely difficult to muffle down my laughs. Liz too joined me in laughing at them. "Well in this matter, every centimetres COUNTS!" Jungkook simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Hyuuunnggg!" Jimin whined, calling out for Seokjin. "Jungkookie is calling me short!" The way he was complaining, everyone else forgot for a moment that he was the general manager of the company as he appeared to be a small kid. "Well....it's harsh but it's the truth Jimin." Seokjin sighed dramatically and the people in the car bursted out into piles of laughter along with the whines of Jimin.