Part 10

Biting the tip of the nail of your thumb finger, you found yourself at the beach again with your boss. He grunted, removing your hand from your mouth making you let out a small groan. "This is the third time
y/n. Stop biting your nails. That's so unhygienic." You saw his nose scrunch up in pure disgust.

"My mouth. My hand. My nail. My teeths!" You chimed in irritation of his constant nagging about you biting your nails. Though you know that it was unhygienic but you won't be agreeing to him. Isn't it? Also, whenever you were nervous, you would end up chewing your nails.

The date of Seokjin's marriage was nearing and with that the fear of getting married to Kim Taehyung too. He wasn't really bad but also wasn't someone with whom you would want to spend your whole life with. "What can we do to avoid this marriage? You have no idea how nervous I am because of it. Yesterday Appa was even looking for some bride dresses online....I can't believe it!"

Taehyung rolled his tongue inside his cheek. "My mom even contacted a wedding planner. She is too stubborn." He sighed remembering how his family members are more hyped about his marriage than his elder brother's. You looked around the car where you were sitting and your eyes again fell on him with a lappy on his lap, eyes focussed on the screen.

You scoffed to yourself as he wasn't even paying proper attention to the ocean which can be seen through the windscreen or the soft breeze that was entering inside through the windows. He was just so occupied with his work even after office hours. Workaholic!

"Why don't you just get married to your laptop? I guess she will bear with you." You threw a forced smile at his direction. "Laptop is an IT and not a SHE" He spoke without sparing you a glance. "We seriously need to find a way out of this marriage Mr Kim or else we would end up taking vows and kissing in the church." You huffed out and he coughed a little hearing you.

His brain got stuck at your last words while you remained oblivious to the increase in the speed of his heartbeats. "You seriously don't have a filter in your mouth. Do you?" He glared at you and you shook your head with irritation. "You know what? My brain won't work now because I am really hungry. Do you want to eat?" You pointed your finger at him after rubbing the pit of your stomach.

"No thanks. I am fine." He shook his head but you have already stepped out of the car and went to his side. "Cummon let's go and eat something. Maybe then we can think of a plan." You opened his side of the door. "I am not-" you didn't let him complete and dragged him out of the car.

"I couldn't see any restaurants here." He snapped looking at the opposite side of the beach where there were a few shops and food stalls but no proper restaurants by the road. "Who needs one? You can find sea foods, fried noodles, fish cakes and what not. We really don't need any restaurants Mr. Kim" you held his hand again and this time his conscience worked better that he stood frozen to react properly and readily got dragged to the opposite side of the road.

A strong smell of cooked spices hit his nostrils that he came out of his trance only to find your eyes gleaming with happiness seeing the mouth watering dishes being prepared. Food can certainly make anyone happy.

Slurp! He raised his head to look at you who made another noise while eating the hot stir fry noodles. "Can you like...eat silently Miss Lee?" He had his hands folded, glaring at your stuffed mouth. "Oh come on Mr Kim...." Your voice wobbled out and he showed you his palm, signalling you to eat first.

"Oh come on Mr Kim!" you said again after a few seconds, having gulped down the mouthful of food. "There is no fun in eating noodles if it's not audibly delicious!" You shrugged your shoulders, ready to take another portion from the noodle box. "Audibly delicious?" He crooked his brows.

"Did your brain really stop working now?" He frowned and you shook your head, wiping the sides of your mouth. "The person in front of me should make out that the food I am having is really delicious from the sounds they produce. That makes the food audibly delicious!"

You grinned sheepishly after your explanation only to see his frown deepen. He wasn't eating the street food even after getting insisted a lot from you because he was strictly maintaining his diet and the food was supposedly unhygienic to him. But from the way you were eating, he had the urge to take a bite himself but man..! He had God's level of self-control.

He saw you dripping the soup on your hand a little and you winced as the soup was still warm enough to burn your skin. "God! Miss Lee why are you so clumsy always?" He groaned, pulling out his handkerchief from his pocket and putting it on your hand. Taking the noodle box and the chopsticks from your hands, he kept it on the car's bonnet and wrapped the handkerchief on your hand, wiping away the soup.

The look of grimace on your face was replaced with a relaxing sigh as the burning sensation died down. "You know I got a good enough reason to call off our marriage." Your eyes gleamed with a shine hearing him and you jolted up your head to look at him. "What? Really?" "Yeah! I will just tell my parents that the girl they have chosen for me is mentally ill who can certainly hear taste!"

You frowned at his statement and he kept mum, concentrating in wiping your hand properly to remove all the traces of the soup from there.

---------------------------------------------------

"But mom why do you need her to come here?" Taehyung groaned in irritation as his mother nagged him for the upteempth time to bring you to the Kim Mansion. "What do you mean by why?" His mother breathed out. "We haven't met each other in personal yet! She is going to be my daughter-in-law.." "She is not YET!" He instantly cut her off in between, putting more pressure on yet.

"But she will be SOON." His mother replied back with the same tone. No doubt she was his mother! She sighed after getting no response from her son, who sat by his study table and was going through the pages of a document.

"Look. I don't want to disturb you and that's why I want to call her today. Today is your day off and she can come visit us so that we get to know her a little. Nothing is wrong in it." His mother chimed, standing beside him. "Everything is wrong in it mom because you are already treating her as my-" "Wife?" His mother interrupted him in between with a teasing grin.

"I don't ask from you much Tae... won't you do this much for your mother because of whom you got to see the lights of the world, who carried you for nine months in her womb bearing all the pain, who sacrificed so much for this handsome face of her child..." she blinked innocently, tapping him under his chin making him sigh violently.

"Fine! I am calling her so please can you stop being dramatic?" He rolled his eyes, taking his phone which was placed on the table and his mom wiped away the fake tears before walking out of the room after murmuring a small 'thankyou' to him.

_____________________________________

Do not forget to drop your precious reviews 💜