Part 9

A few days rolled down the horizon where both you and Taehyung tried your level best to convince your parents to rethink about the marriage but they were adamant enough. "Atleast give it a shot" this is what they said.

"Why does my dad think that you are the one for me?" You murmured, looking far at the sea while munching on your chips. Taehyung, who was standing beside you sighed, his eyes too watching the rise and fall of the ocean waves. You two were currently at a beach, leaning to his car's bonnet. 

"That still makes sense but why do my parents think like that about you?" You frowned at his statement, giving him a side glare. You two were here after office hours to plan out something to avoid this marriage and all. "I would rather die a bachelor than get married to you." You pointed your finger at him.

"You know what? Same." He forced a smile at you, folding his own hands. "No girl would like to marry someone like you." You rolled your eyes at him. "What do you mean by someone like me?" He turned towards you with a scowl. "Someone so rude, cold and empty like you." You spoke casually, stuffing some chips inside your mouth. 

"And what about you huh? Look at you once. So messy!" He scrunched his nose seeing small pieces of chips stuck on the sides of your lips. "So chaotic, clumsy and irritating. You think someone can bear with you?" He glared at you and you twisted your lips. "At least I am easy to talk to. Not like you." You made a face.

"You know to talk ONLY." He snapped back immediately. You stuck out your tongue at him, not getting anything to reply him back. "What was that? Are you forgetting your manners Miss Lee? I am your boss if you are forgetting." He clenched his jaws angrily. "Look around Mr.Kim . This is not your office and neither am I your secretary here." You chimed with a stuffed mouth.

"You…" he took a step forward, gritting his teeths. Your reflexes worked quickly and you immediately stepped back, raising your hands above you in a slanting position. "I- I know karate…" you fumbled seeing him seething in anger. "I will see you tomorrow in the office." He roared before walking inside his car.

"I can never get married to someone like you." You yelled behind him only to hear a loud bang of his car's door shutting. "Rude. Rude. Rudeee!" You threw your fist in the air seeing his car drive away and walked towards your scooty to get back home.

-----------------------------------------

"Umm...Jimin sir…" you walked up to him with a coffee mug in your hands as soon as you saw him going towards Taehyung's cabin. He looked up at you from the file which he was holding. "Yes Miss y/n?" He gave you a soft smile. "Uhh! I am sorry for breaking this out to you….but can you please help me…" you blinked nervously, fiddling with the cloth of your skirt.

"Go ahead. What help do you want?" He spoke with a poised demeanor. "Could you please take this coffee for Mr. Kim?" You raised your brows hopefully. You have been avoiding Taehyung since morning. You even emailed him about his today's routine to avoid going to his cabin. After agitating him yesterday, you were now fearing to go near him.

"Isn't it your job Miss y/n?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, looking down at you. "I am currently working on an important file and I can't afford to lose my concentration over it. Please help me." You made out an excuse showing him your puppy eyes and Jimin gave you his infamous eye smile.

"It's alright. Work hard and I am taking this for him." He agreed and you mentally thanked your stars. Seeing Jimin enter his cabin with the coffee for him, Taehyung already understood that now you were running away from him after provoking him last night. "Being too smart Miss Lee?" He mentally smirked but composed himself later to talk some business with Jimin.

Flipping on the pages of a file, you read the details inside. Taking out another file from the rack in the file room, you were engrossed in your work when you heard distant footsteps approaching you. You turned around but saw no one. "Is someone there?" You crooked your brows on getting no response and turned back to resume your work but soon later felt a presence behind you.

You gasped as you saw Taehyung standing just behind you. "S-Sir.." you stuttered and tried walking back but he held your wrist and pulled you close while twisting your hand behind your back. "Trying to play games ehh Miss Lee? You thought you could avoid me after misbehaving with me last night?" 

His tall height towered over you and you looked up to him with your fearful gaze. "I- I don't know wh-what you are tal-talking about.." you blinked your eyes several times but your breath hitched on your throat when he pulled you closer, minimising the distance between you two. "Oh you don't? You thought it was that easy to get away? Playing slick now?"  His intimidating gaze ran over your face and halted to look deep into your eyes.

Those deep brown and hazel pair of orbs have always drawn his attention and this time he dared to look deep into them. Your eyes fluttered but he didn't. He didn't blink once as his black jet eyes were busy in learning every nook and corner of your face.

"It was outside the office s-sir…" you tried defending yourself, wriggling your wrist but he didn't loosen his grip. "So what Miss Lee? You still misbehaved!" His voice went an octave lower and you unknowingly shuddered stepping back with him as he walked closer to you and pinned you to the same rack.

"You were being so bold yesterday. What happened to you now? Is Miss Lee scared?" You saw a small smirk tug on the corner of his lips. His heart himself raged inside his chest sensing the close proximity that he created between you two. He was just here to scold you but he himself has no idea why and how he ended up pinning you against the rack and caging you in his hold.

"I am not sc-scared…" you protested. You tried. "Uh huh? Is that so?" He was definitely having fun teasing you like this. Hands down you were scared of him but to admit that in front of him was something which you would never do only to boost his ego. He leaned in and you leaned away only for your head to get stuck on the rack.

Your breaths quickened as his head moved towards your earlobe letting his warm breath fan over your neck, making your skin hairs stand up. "Do not misbehave with me again if you seriously don't want to get a punishment." His voice dropped down more making it more deep and husky.

You shuddered unknowingly and he too licked his lower lip anxiously. The plan to make you nervous was now backfiring on him as he himself was getting nervous overtime. He felt like being caught in a trance as first your eyes and now your smell hit his sensation.

He distanced himself from you immediately and walked away from there hastily, mentally cursing himself for losing his senses as all this wasn't planned at all while you stood there frozen, still in a trance of everything that happened letting your cheeks get heated up.

_____________________________________

Please drop your reviews.
Also the next part will come day after tomorrow because I am posting in every alternate days.❤️