Prologue

Hi luvs!

If some of you have read my first fiction, thank you for returning.

If you haven't, it's great to meet you! (or kinda meet you)

My name is Artemisia, and I am a twenty-three year old writer. I have been waiting for a comprehensive timeline to do a story like this and thankfully we have finally gotten one thanks to the WONDERFUL people in this world whom I have mentioned in my description. I have been a Larry since I joined the fandom in twenty-eleven and so I am so excited to finally write this book.

This story is going to be detailed.

It will be romantic.

It will follow our timeline of events.

(and don't worry theres smut too)

It will hopefully fulfill all your realistic Larry needs.

Now, I do write Mature Content because I believe that it's personally important to a love story, BUT I respect those who don't enjoy reading this content for their reasons. I will always give warnings and promise to be clear where it begins and ends so you can still enjoy this story but not have to feel uncomfortable. This is the only warning I will be giving how how this will be working, so I hope this works for us all :)

I have been preparing this story for months, and I've already written one similar (which i ultimately decided to unpublished so I could focus on Chasing My Sun, but thank you so much for your support there. 8k reads is insane.) but as it was my first fiction I still had much to learn. I STILL do, but I feel like i'm in a better place for writing now. I am so thankful for the people that read my first fiction and for the wonderful feedback I've gotten! You guys are amazing, I adore you.

I have also created a playlist that goes along with this story chronologically for those who REALLY want to immerse themselves in the experience. I will always leave the song name at the beginning of the chapter, but I sadly won't be sharing my streaming profile for privacy reasons :) I would encourage you to listen to the song before or after if you'd like!

I hope you guys will like this story. I will try to update very often, as I love to write. This story will be lengthy, but it will be full of Larry love. My hopes is it will fulfill the timeline well and give us our TRUE and honest Larry Story.

Of course I do disclaim we obviously don't know the EXACT story, so this although this is based on the timeline, the details in between are my own filler for the purpose of writing a dynamic story full of sweet moments. Its tightly based on the timeline, but its of course still a Fan FICTION and some opinions are my own based on master posts and being a larry for so long :)

Thanks for taking time to read this and support me 💚💙

Oh! And if you want to see the trailers i've made you can follow me at @larrystylinsun on tik tok! :)

On we go!