Bungalow (2)

*Harry's POV*

Harry opened his eyes to the sound of small creeks across the floor. His head started pounding almost immediately from the lack of sleep and he tightened his eyes shut at the feeling.

Jesus. I feel like I've only slept for basically ten minutes...Is it seriously already morning?

He groaned as he turned over to see the clock that was ticking near the coach and squinted attempting to see the hands ticking in the dark room.

Three a.m.

Huh? No wonder I felt so exhausted. It's only been three hours.

He couldn't see much, and thought that maybe it would be better for him to go back to sleep anyway. He seriously wanted to just turn and curl up in his bed again, letting his eyes hang heavily. He was barely able to keep his thoughts in one stream as he was in the strange state between awake and asleep, but he couldn't shake the thought that something was wrong. He didn't hear the movement for no reason, and since it was his house he needed to make sure.

He threw his blanket off his side and sat up. His eyes were so dry that they almost hurt as he tried to keep them open, but he slowly got off of his mattress trying to be as quiet as he possibly could. He saw Niall and Liam in their beds after his eyes adjusted, so at least he knew it wasn't them.

He turned on the flashlight with his phone, and tip toed over to the where he had heard the footsteps. He was exhausted, having not slept well in two days, but as he saw the door open and a small silhouetted slide through it, Harry knew it had to be Louis and it was worth it in that distance.

Harry walked over following him just far enough to keep distance, but he couldn't help but look at Louis through the clear back door. The sun still hadn't risen, and the moon barely illuminated the stone step he saw Louis sitting on. The street lights held on a dull warm hue, almost they were too dusty and so they didn't burn bright...or maybe because he was staring at Louis and so a lot of things looked dull in comparison.

He could see from Louis' back and shoulders that his breathing shallower than usual, and he imagined that his hands were probably being cuffed at his sides, grabbing at his pajama pants like they usually did but it was too dark to tell

He could see from Louis' back and shoulders that his breathing shallower than usual, and he imagined that his hands were probably being cuffed at his sides, grabbing at his pajama pants like they usually did but it was too dark to tell. He had only known him for a short time, but Louis always tended to do it whenever he was around Harry. When he was too nervous.

Harry walked up and turned the knob, opening the clear door slowly in hope to not alarm Louis.

I mean it is three am, you can't expect him not to get frightened.