Unclear

*Harry's POV*

Harry couldn't keep his hands off of Louis since the second that he had gotten back. Every moment he was trying to get close to him, brushing his shoulder, locking their pinkies, running his hands through his hair....Anything he could do, he was doing it.

He hadn't been able to sleep at all the night that Louis was away

He hadn't been able to sleep at all the night that Louis was away. He was worried about him being uncomfortable, or feeling unsafe. He worried about the nightmares, or even just how thoughtful Louis was and how it seemed he could drown in his own brain. But, although Harry thought he was lying, Louis assured him he slept soundly through the night.

You're gonna have to stop questioning everything he does. Just trust him, or at least make him think you do.

He didn't question Louis in anyway after, to try and follow through with his own advice, and it seemed to make everything flow incredibly smoothly for a while. Once he returned to the house Harry couldn't help but throw his arms about him and hold him close.

Harry had missed the scent of his hair. He had missed the feeling of his cheek pressed against his. He missed his fingers twined with his when Louis thought he was asleep. He would've kissed him as soon as he arrived if there wouldn't have been cameras.

To make the whole thing that much better, they made it through judges houses after their "Torn"performance and were on their way to their new housing location

To make the whole thing that much better, they made it through judges houses after their "Torn"performance and were on their way to their new housing location. Harry was sad to see some of his friends go, but at the same time he knew it only meant less competition for them and that was a most definitely a good thing. He sat beside Louis in their cab and had his fingers resting on his leg, Louis staring at the window lost in his mind as usual.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Harry asked, running his finger on his thigh and bunching up the soft fabric. Louis turned and gave Harry a tired smile.

Always thinking. Precious boy, never letting himself rest.

"About the house. New place. And... I didn't sleep as well as I told you at the hospital, so I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing."

Did he just..tell me the truth? SOUND THE ALARM. SOUND THE ALARM.