-𝒎𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒊//𝓀𝒾ℴ-

-𝓴𝓲𝓸 𝓬𝔂𝓻-

so it's a Sunday afternoon and your chilling on your bed when you get a call from your boyfriend kio.

"hi bubs!" You said. You haven't really heard from kio much today so you were exited to hear from him.

"y/n can you come over." Kio said sniffing. he was definitely crying.

"kio whats wrong? Are you okay?" You said getting up

"mochi died.." he whispered.

"oh my gosh kio im on my way." You said grabbing your keys and heading out the door.

"mkay." He said

You got in your car and hung up.
(calling and driving? not in my story)

you got to his house, knocked on the door and Bryce opened it.

"Hey y/n what's up?" He said.

"I'm here to see kio? Where is he?"
You said slightly annoyed.

"oh he's in his room. Balling his eyes out like a baby" Bryce said

"um alright?" You weren't really one to be mean or start sum so you just walked away.. kinda confused-
um his dog DIED and he acts all happy? anyways

you walked towards kios door and you saw josh knocking on it.

"is he in there?"  you asked josh

"yea he won't talk to anybody.."
josh said still knocking

"also I think Bryce is mad about Addison? hes been acting really mean lately, he misses her ig" josh explains

"Ohh.. alrighty then" you said

"he won't talk to me so good luck"
josh said leaving.

You nodded and knocked on kios bedroom door.

-𝓴𝓲𝓸𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿-
i was in my sitting in the corner crying my eyes out when I heard talking outside the door. Probably just josh trying to get in or Bryce about to make fun of me again.

I was about to tell him to leave me alone but then I heard another voice.

"KIO? it's y/n please open the door"
she said softly

I immediately got up and opened the door. y/n looked really upset.
I ran up to her and literally melted into his arms. I started sobbing into the crook of her neck.

"kio comeon lets go sit down" she said picking me up.

We got up and sat on my bed.
I sat in y/ns lap and she was holding me like a baby. I felt kinda bad.

"hey y/n you don't have to do this"
I said getting off her lap

she pulled me back down and said
"um your grieving? I want to." She said

"thank you." I said hugging her tightly.

she kissed me and said "anytime."

-𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝓿-
kio was still feeling down so he decided to go live and explain everything.

"thanks for all the love and support guys.. don't worry I'll get over it" kio said laying down.

you wanted to help him out by cleaning his room and you insisted that he layed down and tried to take a nap. his fandom is honestly so sweet so they made him feel a lot better.

about 30 minutes passed and you heard little snores. You looked over and kio was sleeping, his live still on.

 You looked over and kio was sleeping, his live still on

you giggled and picked up his phone.

"hey guys! kio feel asleep so I think imma end this now." You said as you read some comments and ended the live.

you put a blanket on kio and kissed his cheek. you saw him smile and blush.

"are you awake?" You giggled

"hey- free kisses" he said pulling you down into a hug.

you laughed and noticed that your mouth was kinda dry.

"hm imma go get sum to drink.." you said getting up.

"mkay." Kio said closing his eyes.

You smiled and left. You walked into the kitchen and started digging in the fridge looking for a water.

Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and it was Bryce handing you a water.

"oh thanks" you said with a smile

"no problem."

you and Bryce were just standing there.. pretty awkward..

"Hey listen I'm sorry about earlier I was just in a bad mood.." Bryce said scratching the back of his neck.

"oh it's fine" you said with a smile

"what's been up with you lately? You haven't really seemed like yourself"
You said opening your water

Bryce broke the eye contact and shed a tear. You noticed and gave him a hug.

"hey what's wrong?" You tried to ask him. he didn't respond he just kept crying.

"is it Addison?" You whispered

Bryce nodded.

"awh you miss her?" You asked hugging him tighter.

"..a little bit" he said pulling away

he immediately cleaned up his tears..Bryce didn't show his emotions often.

"I just feel so alone ig..you cant really talk about your emotions around the guys" he said sniffling

"wha- y'all need to learn how to talk to eachother. how about we go watch a funny movie with kio or sum." You suggested.

"yea that sounds good" Bryce said smiling

"oh also.. could u not tell the guys about me crying?" Bryce asked you.

"ofc" you said laughing.

you brought Bryce into kios room and he was awake, you guys binged some movies.

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
ty for reading! Also kios dog mochi is doing good! And that picture is from a little while ago when kio feel asleep on live. MY HEART. anyways hopefully Th ere will be more episodes coming out today! Byebye!

-𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽- 904