𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖//𝒿ℴ𝓈𝒽

-𝓳𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼-

you were sitting on the beach, alone.
your parents said you needed to get out more so, yea.

"Hi" you heard a voice. It was some boy.

"Hey"

"You look lonely. Can I sit with you?"
He asked. You nodded and he sat next to you

"so what's your name?" You asked.

"josh. Yours?"

"I'm y/n." You replied. You both talked for like 2 hours until it got dark. You told josh that you had to go

"can I call you tonight?" He asked. You picked up your towel and smiled.

"Why.." you asked. No boy had ever been interested in you whatsoever

"well your really beautiful and i think we'd be good friends" he complained.

"you think.." you stated, getting cut off.

"is sorry if I said something wrong.." he apologized

"no no it's just that nobody's ever said that to me before." You said

"Oh. well do u want me to walk you home?" He asked, getting up and patting his shorts off- there was sand all over them

"Uh, I drove my car here but I can give you a ride?" You said

"yea that's fine." Josh replied. You both got into your car and you started driving home. You got to your neighborhood and josh said something.

"I live down here" he laughed

"Oh we're neighbors? That's cool!" You giggled. You parked infront of your house and you and josh stepped out.

"yep that's my house down there," he said. He pointed about 3 houses down.
you nodded and started to head inside when he tapped your shoulder

"so can I call you?" He asked, again.

"oh! Yea sure, ion have your number tho" you both exchanged phones to put your number in.

"I'll call you!" He shouted, running to his house. You laughed to yourself and went inside. You said goodnight to your parents and went into your room.
You got all ready for bed. Suddenly you heard your phone ring, it was josh. you picked it up and said hi.

"Hi y/n! See I told you I would call you"
he chucked.

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
hi guys! So nothing really happened there but I thought that would be cute. Thank you for all the nice comments! Bye!