𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚𝒄𝒍𝒆//𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓃𝓎

-𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓷𝔂  𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓼-

"Anthony can you slow down please?!" You yelled. You and Anthony were riding on a motorcycle. He was going really fast and you didn't have a helmet.

"why? This is fun!" He laughed.

"Anthony slow down its kinda scary" you spoke.

"Give me a hug first" he said.
You were kinda confused but you were more thank okay with hugging him so it was all good. You moved your hands higher up his waist and squeezed him a bit tighter than before, laying your head on his back for a second.

"you know I love you right?" He said.

"yea. I love you too ant" you replied.

"Mkay. Wait can u take my helmet off?its bothering me. You put it on" he said.

"alrighty" you look his helmet off and put it on yourself.

"hold on tight baby" he said.

then it happened.

𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓶.

"today we have story that brought me to tears." The news lady spoke

"A couple was in a motorcycle accident.
there was a camrea with some footage." The reporter spoke.

"y/n, the survivor, gave us most of the information. So apparently the boyfriend noticed that the brakes weren't working, but he didn't wanna scare the girlfriend so he made her hug him, tell her that he loves him and he even somehow managed to take his helmet off and give it to her, which is why she survived." She continued

"The cops are still investigating on the details but we'll keep everybody posted on the updates."

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
Hi guys! I didn't know how to end this one but I actually cried writing it so,, yea. Just in case this made you upset just remember that Anthony is perfectly fine! Bye!