𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚//𝒿𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓃

-𝓳𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓻-

First things first, Jadens new song 'Tonight' came out the other day so make sure you go listen to that!

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

-𝓳𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿-
today me and y/n are going to a haunted house thing. She's really scared so you already know I'm here to protect her.

-𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝓿-

"Jaden I'm scared. Do we have to go in?" You spoke.

"y/n it's fine imma be right next to you the whole time." Jaden promised, walking in. The beginning was actually pretty fun there were some cute decorations and stuff.

you looked ahead and saw a curtain that people were passing through, looked like it was where the scary stuff started. It was all purple and black and smoky. Reminded you of lil huddy.
You heard screams and you flinched, grabbing Jadens arm.

"Your already flinching and we haven't even fully gone in yet?" Jaden laughed.
You both entered and right away there was some clown trying to scare you.
You screamed and hid your face into Jaden. He held you tight and continued to walk. After some terrifying scares Jaden finally spoke.

"How about you just close your eyes and I'll guide us through"
You nodded and you and Jaden continued to walk through.
You finally got to the end and Jaden pulled you over to the side of the exit and hugged you.

"Are you okay" he asked. You could only nod. You were practically frozen.

"Really? You look horrified." He pulled away and lifted your chin up, trying to get a good look at you.

"can we go home now" you hugged him again, hiding your face.

"of course. Also, I didn't know it was gonna be that scary I'm really sorry baby" he said

"It's fine. Can we just not do it again." He nodded and you guys got in the car and headed home, blasting his new song ofc.

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
this one is kinda short! Like I said go listen to jadens song! BTW I have two Halloween imagines that are still being written, there gonna be long and will both be released on Halloween. Really exited for you guys to read those! Don't forget to vote, bye!