𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔//𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹

-𝓻𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓼-

"and why are we doing this?" Ryland asked, you were bored and decided to paint his nails black. Ryland wasn't here for it

"Because I'm bored, and it looks rad."
you replied. You continued painting his nails but he kept moving.

"Ryland I won't be able to finish if you keep moving like that" you spoke

"I'm sorry shawty my leg hurts" he said. You smiled at the name, you love it when he calls you that

"Calvin was being a bitch and shot me with the paintball gun." He continued,
you laughed and finished his nails up.

"There! Look ry I finished" you said.
He stood up and looked at it and smiled. He then ran out.

"Ry where are you going?" You asked

"I gotta go get my rings!" he shouted. You giggled. A couple seconds later he came back and did a some hand movements and poses in the mirror.

"Baby look! You did a great job" he kissed your check and sat you on his lap, letting you play with his fingers.

"You look so very pretty" you told him, laughing.

"Not as pretty as you" he said. You pushed his head away making him frown. You then rolled your eyes and kissed him.

Ryland continued to talk about his nails to every person who walked into the room. He seemed mesmerized.

"I love them" he said walking over to you, squeezing you tight.

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
That's it for this one guys! Thank you sm for 3k reads! Bye!