𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒖𝒑//𝓃𝒾𝒸𝓀

-𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷-

You were sitting at your vanity in Nicks room. You were going to dinner with everybody tonight and you were all ready. You just had to do your makeup.

Just as you were about to start, Nick came back into his room from downstairs. He was already dressed in a sweatshirt and some black jeans, hair still in its usual messy style. Not like it was a fancy dinner you were just going out to saddle ranch.

"Hey baby, you nearly ready?" He questioned from the doorway.

You let out a small sigh and turned to face him quickly. "Yep, just have to do my makeup."

He gave a confused look as you turned back and you could see in the mirror that he was coming up behind you.

"Makeup? But you don't need makeup. Your already perfect." He stated, wrapping his arms around your shoulders as you started priming my face.

you gave a quick smile before looking at him through the mirror.

"Thank you bubs, but ion use it to cover up, just enhance my features." He just sighed and stayed with his head on my shoulder as you began to apply my foundation.

"Whats that?" He questioned when he looked up to see you placing the foundation around your face.

"Its foundation. It evens up my skin and makes a good base for the rest of the makeup." You spoke before using your beauty blender to begin blending it into the skin.

When you started to use the sponge, Nick quickly put his hand on your arm, stopping your movements.

"Wait, no! Stop hitting your face like that!" He exclaimed, to which you just gave a quiet giggle.

Nick, it doesn't hurt. It just helps to blend it with my skin. I'll do it a bit softer, okay?" you softly asked him.

He slowly took his hand away from you and nodded as you continued, this time slower and softer.

you continued through my base, applying my concealer, setting powder, bronzer and contour.

Nick asked a question with each new product and you would carefully explain it to him as he watched you apply it.

you could also see him gazing at your collection of makeup spread across the vanity, sometimes reaching out to hold or touch the container.

Now you had to put blush on, one of your favorite steps. You lightly dipped your brush into the peachy compact, swiping and blending it into your checks. You saw nick chuckle to himself in the mirror reflection.

"What?" You asked as you have him a soft smile.

"You just look so cute when you do that" he spoke softly.

"You wanna try some?" You teasingly asked

Surprisingly, he actually said yes.

He gave you a big smile as he waited for you to put some on. You giggled at his silliness.

You put on a small amount on both sides of his check and then his nose.
When you were done he moved even closer to the camera looking at himself.

"Woah. I really like this" He said turning back to you. You laughed together.

You were about to do your lips when nick spoke up.

"Wait, so where does this go?" He asked, holding up one of your fake eyelashes.

"Nick that's an eyelash.." you simply said, to which he just looked back at you with even more confusion than before.

"An eyelash? You already have eyelashes?!" He spoke

"I just use them to make them stand out, make them more 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒐𝒖𝒔" you jokingly said.

"Alrighty. But what does that big word mean" he said with a chuckle.

"Ion even really know- I saw it somewhere today" you explained, making you both laugh even more.

You put on some clear lip gloss and you were done! You just needed some setting spray. You opened your drawer and grabbed it.

"so this is setting spray" you said turning to face him.

"Does that stuff even do anything?" He asked

"Eh probably not but it makes me feel elite" you said giggling.

"Can I put it in for you?" He spoke

"Sure" you cheekily said.

He smiled and sprayed you then sprayed himself a couple times.

"Why'd you do that?" You chuckled

"So we can be elite together" He said smiling

You blushed and kissed him. Some o rn your lipgloss got on him. He looked in the mirror and looked so mesmerized.

"Hey now I have lipstick too!" He exclaimed.

"Alrighty were done! Comeon everybody's probably waiting on us"
you said standing up and dragging him out the door.

"Okayokay slow down"

        ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .  

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝔃 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
Okay but like I actually loved that? Thanks for reading, byebye!