piggy back rides. | 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒉

-𝓳𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼-

"you want a piggy back ride?" josh asked, you and josh were walking buddy around the streets of LA.

"ooo yea!" you say, josh stops walking and bends down a bit, giving you access to hop on his back. You grab buddy's leash and hop onto josh. You wrap your arms around his neck trying not to choke him, then josh started walking.

a bit later you saw Fletcher waiting for you guys on the next block corner.
you eventually reached him and he asked y'all how you were doing per usual before he got to the questions.

"so what's been up with yall lately" he questioned.

"uh nothing really, we just decided to go on a walk and we're heading back home now" josh tells him.

"oh cool! do anything new coming?"
Fletcher asked.

"yea! We have some new YouTube videos out and I think I might start a podcast!" you say.

"oh really? wow cant wait to see those! Well bye guys! Have a nice day!" Fletcher says, walking off.

josh continues walking and starts to hum his favorite song. He plays it all the time so you hum along. By time you get home you were practically having a concert.

"we should go on walks more often"
josh says. You agree and you take buddy inside.

** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · **     *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
this one kinda sucked but it's otay!