𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆//𝒿ℴ𝓈𝒽

-𝓳𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼-

-𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓎-
Bryce invites you over to surprise josh.

"So this is y/n" Bryce said said shoving the camrea in your face.

"Hi!" You giggled

"So y/n's been friends with me for a while now and she wanted to move down to LA and she's pretty crazy so I decided to have her join us to live at sway" Bryce explained

"He's been talking about you nonstop"
Bryce said pointing the camera over to you

"So basically we're gonna have josh blindfolded and y/n is gonna kiss him" Bryce said to his camrea.

"U sure about this?" You muttered.
Yea you and josh have met before and hung out a couple times, it was going somewhere but it's kinda hard considering you lived back in Canada

"Yeayea he likes you a lot" Bryce reassured you.

"Alright then.."

            ⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

"okayokay  Josh sit here" Bryce said putting a mask over Joshs eyes and guiding him to the couch.

"What's going on.." Josh asked adjusting the blindfold.

"Hold on we have a surprise for you"
Bryce said stopping him and Josh by the couch

Josh plopped down and played with his fingers a bit.

"What is it?" Josh said laughing a bit

"is it gonna bite me? DID YOU BRING THAT SNAKE BACK INTO THE HOUSE?" Josh said as he started taking his blindfold off

Bryce stopped him and chuckled

"Can u stop being such a pu$$y it's a person"

"Oh- who is it then" Josh questioned

"You'll see" Bryce said grabbing your wrist and pulling you over

"U have any guesses?" Bryce said

"oh uh.. Kio? I haven't seen him in a couple weeks" He said as he moved his head around

"Nope. Okay your about to find out." Bryce said as he motioned you to go kiss him

You nervously walked over and sat next to Josh. He flinched and you giggled a bit

"Okay seriously who it- Bc they just scared the shit out of me" Josh said

"Hi" he said waving a bit.

"Hi" you said just above a whisper.
When u got nervous or scared you tended to get really quiet.

You moved closer to josh so your leg was brushing against his.

"Okay are y'all ready?" Bryce said pointing the camera at you and josh.

"yea but ready for wh.." josh said. But he got cut off.

-𝓳𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓼  𝓹𝓸𝓿-
I'm actually really nervous, I have absolutely no clue who's sitting next to me but I'm pretty sure it's a girl.
I heard her giggle a few times, it kinda sounded familiar but I still wasn't sure on who it was.

Bryce asked me if I was ready, I started to say yes but I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. Well it's definitely a she.
One of my hands found her waist as the others cupped her check. she continued to kiss me softly.
Instinctively, her hands found the back of my neck, pulling me closer if possible. Our lips in sync as I felt my cheeks start to burn.

"Thanks for the clickbait" I heard Bryce say. I was so Into this that I kinda forgot he was there.

-𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝓿-

You were really enjoying this kiss. You couldn't get enough. Josh was almost like a drug, god you've missed him.

You heard Bryce thank you for the clickbait and walk away, you pulled away from josh.

You were sitting there blushing. Josh was blushing hard aswell.

He finally pulled his mask off and when he saw you his eyes went wide.

"Y/N?" He yelled as he tackled you, hugging you tight.

"I missed you" he said pulling away

"I missed you to Josh" you mumbled

'Do you maybe wanna go watch a movie with me?'

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼  𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
Hey guys! First things first you should definitely go check out chillyteen! Anyhow I hope you guys enjoyed this one. This isn't a part 2 to my most recent story. Let me know if you want another part for this one! Don't forget to vote, thanks!