𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕//𝒿ℴ𝓈𝒽

-𝓳𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼-

"Is this even a good idea?" you questioned.

"It's fine- the door is unlocked anyways and We'll be in and out" Josh responded, walking into your college.
It was around 10pm and you and your boyfriend josh were hanging out per usual. Josh relized that he forgot some homework so he decided to just walk into the building-

"uhh mkay.." you replied. Josh wasn't bad or anything he's actually pretty innocent- at first he wasn't gonna go but the lights were on and the door was wide open so

You and josh got to his locker. He opened it and grabbed the stuff he needed.

"Can u put this in your bag?" Josh asked. You had a mini backpack and josh only had like 3 papers so it was okay

"Yea sure" you said, taking them and placing them in your bag.

"Hey! Who's there!" A voice shouted.

"Oh shit." Josh said, grabbing your wrist and pulling you behind him.

"What are you doing here?" A guard asked. He was pointing the light in joshs face.

"Uhh.." Josh stuttered.

**𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰**

Josh grabbed your hand and started running with you. The guard chased after you. He was actually pretty fast. still on campus, you had to pass through some buildings. Josh led you into the library, with the guard still chasing you.

at the front of the library there was a desk thing. Kinda like the things you pass though before your allowed on a train or in a subway.

Josh picked you up by your waist, helping you over the counter. You laughed and he hopped over.

The guard gave up. He shut the doors chuckling a bit to himself.

You both continued running until you got outside in the parking lot.

you and josh got into the car trying to catch your breath.

"well that was close" Josh laughed

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
yea I'm actually not proud of this one but whatever- it was supposed to be cute but it's ugly

-𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽- 343