back home. | 𝒃𝒓𝒚𝒄𝒆

-𝓫𝓻𝔂𝓬𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵-

"Bryce I think there's somebody at the door" josh says. Your standing behind the door, waiting for Bryce. Last year you got a job in Africa, Bryce is your best friend and you had to leave him behind, you didn't know when you were coming back. But today josh is helping you surprise him!

"..alright" Bryce walks over to the door, opening it. his facial expression softens as he looks at you. He's shocked, frozen.

"Well are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna hug me?" You smirk.

he laughs and hugs you, tight. of corse you hugged him back. He pulls away and grabs your hand, pulling you inside.

"I'll hold your bags" he says, taking your backpack and suitcase.

"hi josh! Thanks for helping me set this up." You give him a quick hug.

"no problem. Bryce you gonna tell her?" Josh says

"Josh shut up" Bryce replied. Before you could say anything bryce pulled you upstairs.

"So this is the guest room, not sure if you got a hotel but you better cancel it because your staying here!" He says.

"oh that's nice of you! Thanks!" You say, you unpack and you make the bed.

"why are you responsible- c'mon let's go watch a movie or something" he says, he intertwines his fingers with yours and he brings you back downstairs, josh is on the couch

"so did you tell her" he laughs. You look at Bryce and you could see him blushing.

"tell me what?!" You ask. Josh just laughs and shakes his head

"y/n can i tell you something?" Bryce asks. You nod and he brings you outside. You walk over to the stairs that leads to the pool and sit on them.

"okay so- when you left for Africa I did a lot of thinking and basically I like you. Like- a lot. And I didn't realize how much I needed you until you were gone"  he continues rambling, you honestly couldn't even understand him at this point.

You leaned in and kissed him, shutting him up. He kissed back and his hand found your waist pulling you closer and you cupped his check.

You both pulled away trying to catch your breath. He smiled and got up, offering you his hand pulling you up aswell.

"let's go watch that movie" he says, bringing you back inside.

Josh looks at you guys and smiles, obviously knowing what just happened.
You and Bryce sit on the couch together, he wraps his arms around you  and cuddles you.

** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · **      *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
thanks for the request, hope you liked it! I have one more story coming later tonight, maybe another if I'm in the mood. I'm starting an imagines book so make sure you go look at that whenever I post it! Bye!