𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉//𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓈ℯ

-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮  𝓱𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓷-

"Y/n?" The dentist called you.
you walked into the room and saw a very loopy chase.

"Hi! How did it go?" You asked chase,
kissing his check.

"Ew what are you doing?! I have a girlfriend!" He shouted as he wiped your kiss away.

"Chase. It's me y/n" you laughed

"Ooh. Hi y/n!" Chase exclaimed

"Hi! So is it good to go?" You asked the dentist.

"Yea! remember he won't be able to eat for another two or three hours"
She said

"Mkay! Comeon chase!" You said, helping him up. You helped him to the car and buckled him up.

You were driving and after a while chase said something.

"Can we get Chick-fil-A?" He slurred.

"no chase you cant have Chick-fil-A"
You laughed

"but I want Chick-fil-A." He said

"no." You stated

"Whatever." He looked out the window. After a while you heard little sobs coming from him. It's normal to be emotional after a wisdom teeth removal.

"Chase what's wrong?" You asked

"y/n I don't want stick legs. I want big beefy legs and I wanna he buff" he explained. You laughed and grabbed his hand

"Chase Your legs are fine. Your perfect, I like you for you." You reassured him.
He smiled but then let go of it ur hand and looked out of the window.

"don't be silly. I know you like that guy." Chase whispered, just loud enough to where you could hear.

"Who?" You questioned.

"That one guy. He lives with us? He has brown hair. He has a brother that looks just like him." He explained.
You laughed as you relized who he was taking about. Ondreaz.

"Ondreaz?" You questioned

"Yea. You like him don't you?" He asked.

"ofc not. Chase like i said I like you for who you are. Your perfect in every single way possible." You said
You could see him smiling and you blushed.

"I love you y/n" he said

'I love you too huddy'

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
Hey guys! Thank you so much for 1k reads you have ok idea how much it means to me. Next I'll be working on a longer imagine to celebrate so hopefully I'll be able to start that tonight and it'll definitely be up by tomorrow. Don't forget to vote! Thank youu