cheater. | 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒏

-𝓳𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼-
-𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓰𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓼-

"what the.."

"y/n it's not what it looks like." Josh said. You've just walked in on him and Nessa kissing. Spain without the S.

"josh I thought you were different. I thought you were better than this"
you ran out, looking for the rest of the boys. anybody.

you didn't see anybody so you started to leave.

"y/n?" a voice called out. It was Quinton. Honestly you've always had feelings for eachother but you were with josh

You ran over to him and he wrapped your arms around you.

"wait what's wrong? shh shh baby it's gonna be okay." he whispered.
baby? no, he was just comforting you.

josh came out of his room and tried to walk over to you but Quinton pulled you away. You but your head into his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around you, pointing the other.

"josh leave! She's obviously upset what did you do?!" he shouted.

"I just wanna talk to her!" josh walked over and tried to grab you out of Quintons arms and you tripped on the corner of the table and fell. He kneeled down to you and made sure you were okay, and sat you down on a chair nearby.

He walked over to josh and they just started yelling at eachother. Josh pushed Quinton and in return Quinton gripped josh by the collar of his shirt.

"Josh I'm not trying to fight you, leave." he spoke. Josh scoffed and walked out, then Nessa ran after him they slammed the door.

Quinton ran over to you and sat down next to you. You didn't even know what to say to him at this point. You just leaned into the side of him and cried.

"it's okay y/n I've got you, were gonna sort this out." he comforted.
he picked you up and brought you to his room and sat you down.

he laid you down and cuddled you.
You eventually fell asleep.

later you both woke up and you saw Quinton look down and smile down at you.

"are you feeling better?" He sat you up.

"yea I'm feeling a bit better. Thanks Quinton." You kissed him on the check and smiled. You could see him turn his head, trying to hide his blushing. He stood up and grabbed your hand.

"c'mon. You don't need josh anyways. Forget him." He said, pulling you out of his room.

"we- are going to the mall. And were gonna go shopping and go to that little boba spot on the corner then go thrifting! Then we can come back and binge whatever you wanna watch. Sound good?" He explained. You mentally awed and hugged him and you nodded.

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
AHHHHH I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS? I'm think the stories always come out great when it's somebody's request, I love seeing your guy's ideas! Some of you should seriously consider starting your own imagines. Anyways, thank you sm for 5k reads!