ice staking. | 𝒌𝒊𝒐

hi everybody! I would like to announce that I'm officially back! That you for being patient, I LOVE YOU GUYS SM.

but anyway.

————————————————————

"come on! Christmas spirit!" kio spoke, standing up. He grabbed your hand and pulled you up with him. He grabbed your jackets and led you out the door.

"kio where are we going?" you giggle. He shrugs his shoulders before opening your car door. you get in the car and kio runs to the drivers side and gets in aswell.

"kio seriously where are we going" you ask him, putting your seatbelt on.

"it's a surprise!" he tells you.

——

"really kio? an ice skating rink?" you chuckle. He nods and you both get out of the car, heading inside.

you get to the front desk thing where you get your stakes.

"hello! What can I do for you?" the lady asks.

"yes I would like two stakes! we're both a 5." kio says, handing the lady the money. He doesn't let you pay for stuff so you don't even bother offering.

"thank you!" kio says, waving goodbye. he brings you to a bench so you can put your stakes on.

"you need help?" he asks. You nod and kio bends down to put your stakes on. after he does this he puts his own stakes on and he stands up. He offers you his hand, and ofc you grab his hand. You've never staked before.

"you know how to stake?" you ask him.

"Pfft I'm a pro!" he says. He steps onto the rink and he trips. You laugh at him as he picks himself up.

"it's not that funny- c'mon!" he says. holding his hands out. You grab his hands and he helps you down the rink.

"okay uh, just move your feet" he says. You try and your actually moving!

"yay! see it's easy! okay hold my hand were gonna go around the loop thing now" he grabs your hand and starts staking. It's kinda hard to keep up but
after a couple minutes you got it.

after a bit the rink had a lot less people and a lot of couples were dancing together. Not necessarily slow dancing just skipping around and whatnot.

suddenly kio grabbed your waist and lifted you in the air, spinning around. you both giggled and he put you down and kissed you. your hands ended around his neck and you kissed back.

** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · **     *
I'm back!! we are so so close to 1k votes!! working on those requests some people gave me a while back.