𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚// 𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹

-𝓻𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭  𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓼-

it's around 3pm and you, your boyfriend Ryland, and everyone else in the hype house is going swimming.

You didn't really wanna wear a bikini Bc your not really that type of girl so you were just gonna wear one of Rylands t shirts and a pair of shorts. nobody's really gonna swim there's just gonna be fun stuff to do. You got changed and grabbed a rubber band to make the shirt shorter. It was actually pretty long. You stood indront of the mirror adjusting it when you heard the door open. It was Ryland

"Hey Shawty" Ryland said as he snaked his arms around you, hugging you from behind tightly.

"Is that my shirt?" He questioned. He put his chin on your shoulder chuckling.

"Kinda" you answered, turning to him. You kissed his check and you could see him blushing.

"It looks better on you anyways" he kissed you and let go. He grabbed your hand and led you out the door.

Everybody was already outside just having fun.

"Ryland! Come try the slip-n-slide!"
Alex called.

"Imma see what Mia's doing" you told Ryland. He nodded and ran over to the slip in slide. You looked around and saw Mia in the kitchen. You walked in to see what she was doing

"Hey mia!" You said walking closer

"Hi! Hey come check this out" she spoke. You looked and she had like 20 water guns. They were huge.

"Woah you bought those?" You questioned.  She nodded and handed the box to you. You both walked back outside and you saw Ryland playing with nick and Alex on the slip-n-slide.
You laughed and set The box down, grabbing one for yourself. You snuck up behind Ryland and started spraying him.

"what the- Y/N!" Ryland shouted. He immediately ran over and grabbed one and he started spraying you back.
You kept going back and forth but you kept missing and you were running out of water fast. Alex was still blogging so he decided to record you and Ryland

"AHAHA SURRENDER" Ryland continued spraying you.

"OKAY OKAY I GIVE UP" you laughed.
You set the water gun down on the table. Ryland walked over to you and put his arm around you. Alex walked over to you guys, the camera in your face.

"So are you two dating?" Alex said. You and Ryland haven't exactly announced it yet but everybody already knew so

"No dip Alex" Mia said

"well they haven't made it official and I need the content.." Alex smiled.
"So- are you?" He asked Ryland.

"Yea" Ryland confessed. You and Ryland have actually been wanting to go public for a while now it's fine

"AWH THATS CUTE! so can you kiss for the video" Alex questioned.

You were about to say no but against your protests Ryland quickly grabbed your waist and kissed you. Everybody cheered and Ryland continued to kiss you.

"okay I got it" Alex said, putting his camera down. You both ignored him as you kept kissing.

"Chile we keep it pg 13 here" Nick shouted.

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
Hi! Hope you liked that- comment who I should do next! Pick between Josh Anthony and nick but I can always take requests.

-𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽- 546