target. | 𝒋𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏

-𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓻-

"okay what are we here for?" you ask Jaden. You've just walked into target with him, I guess he needed to buy something?

"I wanna get a new stakeboard" he says, intertwining your fingers with his as you both walked towards the sport section. you had to pass through some other isles, you were passing through the pillows and blankets isle.

"y/n look" Jaden spoke, holding up a bed sheet set.

"Hm?" You said, turning around to him.

"100% cotton" he said, raising his eye brows. You playfully rolled your eyes and laughed.

eventually you and Jaden make it to the stake board section and Jaden pics up a plain one.

"maybe I can put stickers on it or get it customized?" he spoke, gazing at the board.

"yea you could do that! Maybe we can make some stickers together" you suggest. He nods and you both start walking, on your way to the registers.
Jaden finds a cart and picks you up and puts you inside.

"Jaden I'm to old for this.." you say, Jaden ignores you and gives you the stake board so you can hold it, he starts running, pushing you in the cart.
you both laugh together, continuing to fly down the isles, almost bumping into people.

You get to the cash registers and you stand up in the cart, waiting for Jaden to help you out. He grabs you by your waist and helps you out.

Jaden pays for his stake board and he rides it in the parking lot, with you running behind him. You both get into the car and start driving home.

** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · **      *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
AHHHHHH JOE WON!! I am actually so happy. Thank you for all the reads and votes, I appreciate you guys! Bye!