Anxiety. | 𝒋𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏

-𝓳𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓻-

"y/n everybody's getting in the pool! C'mon!" jaden whines.

"Jaden I'm really tired. I promise I'll come next time I just wanna stay here"

"fine. you okay? you look kinda sad" he asks. you smile at him and he kissed your cheek and went out to the pool.

anxiety. something that's always haunted you. Jaden helped you through it a couple months back but it's coming back.

recently you feel as if everyone doesn't like you. Obviously they do but your anxiety just makes you wanna stay away from everyone.

-𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃-

after the pool josh ordered pizza for everyone. It was josh, nessa, me, bryce and addison. Bryce doesn't come over much so today's gonna be really fun.

"where's y/n?" Addison asks me.

"i don't know,, imma go get her." I say. I grab y/n a slice of pizza and put it on my plate for y/n.

I make it up to our room and I see y/n sitting on the bed.

"There's pizza downstairs!" I smile. she didn't really respond. Something must be wrong. She's been in her room all day and she's barley talked to me.

I set the plate down on the side table and I sit next to y/n.

"what's wrong? Tell me." I tell her. she sits up and I hug her. hugs make everything better.

-𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃-

"Is your anxiety back?" he asks you. you nod and he hugs you tighter.

"Well it's fine. We can eat up here together and we can watch some movies?" he asks. you nod and Jaden grabs the plate and sets it on his lap. you both start eating.

"just tell me next time, I would've understood. I love you y/n" he says. he leans in and kisses you. after you pull away he pecks your check and smiles.

** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · **     *
-𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲-
I don't know if anybody reads the announcements I post but I've just recently been diagnosed with depression and anxiety. im barley sleeping- but anyways I'm working on posting more often!! What are you guys doing for Christmas?