𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔/𝓃𝒾𝒸𝓀

-𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓷-

"C'mon nick!" You said as you ran, pulling nick through the trees.

"I'm trying y/n" He replied chuckling, now picking up his pace to match yours.

Nicks faimly was good friends with yours. Not super close just worked in the same company so they had meetings and sometimes he came over.
You basically grew up together but he only came over a couple times month. He lives close tho

you both kept running till you tripped, causing you to tumble a tree. You were still holding nicks hand so he fell into the tree with you.  As your back hit the tree nick stopped himself from bumping into you and put his arms on the sides of you. Your faces were inches apart and you could feel his warmth fanning across your face.  You started to blush, you looked up at nick and ou could see a red tint to his checks aswell.

"A-are you okay?" He said just above a whisper, he was looking deep into your eyes. You could only nod as you stated back. His hand moved to tuck a piece of hair behind your ear that had become loose, letting his fingers linger along your jawline.

He tilted his head and leaned in.
You also leaned in, enjoying the moment. Your lips finally met, it gentle and soft. His hand came down to your waist. Your placed your hands on his neck bringing him closer for a perfect kiss. Like you too were made for eachother. As cheesy as it sounds it was it was addicting.

after a bit you both pulled away breathless, forheads touching.
when you both somewhat caught your breath, nick spoke.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now."

"Me too" you responded. You both smiled and blushed

"can I do it again?" Nick asked. You nodded and shared yet another memorable kiss.

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
thanks for reading! I actually love this one. Anyhow don't forget to vote! Bye!

-𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽- 336