𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒅𝒂𝒚//𝒥𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓃

-𝓳𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓻-

It was a Friday afternoon and you and your rockstar, Jaden. Were about to go to the beach to spend some time together. You put on this swimsuit that has some sorta blue design on them. You went into you and jadens room to take a picture of yourself to post on insta.

 You went into you and jadens room to take a picture of yourself to post on insta

𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝒋𝒅𝒙𝒏, 𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒊, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 392,037 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠.

@𝔂/𝓷 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟

-𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔-

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

-𝓳𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿-
'I decided that I was gonna vlog me and y/n's beach day Bc we haven't really posted on yt in a while and I think it will be fun. I was about to post on twitter saying that there's a new yt video coming out on my Channel when I got a notification. Y/n posted on Instagram. 𝔂𝓪𝔂.'

'I saw y/n's Instagram post and uh.. wow. she's gorgeous. how could u ever look away..'

I was actually staring for a while, looking down on my phone smiling like crazy.

"what are you smiling at?" I heard a voice behind me.

-𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝓿-

You went behind Jaden and saw his screen. You blushed and giggled.

"Sorry you just look so good" he complimented.

"Awe thanks" you said kissing him.

Jaden pulled out his vlog camera and
Started recording.

"Hey guys! I'm here today with the one and only y/n and were going on a little beach day!" He said swiping you up under his arm.

WOSNSNSNS SORRY FOR THE INTERUPION BUT I HAD TO SAY THIS-

sWiPeR nO sWiPiNg

anyways back to the story-

you and Jaden filmed the rest of the intro and got into the car. Ofc there was already a separate camera in the car..
yOutUbeR tIngZ

you started recording and you and Jaden just talked about some random things.. like his upcoming music, what the sway house has been up to. Stuff like that.

You and Jaden pulled up to the beach.

"okay guys were here!" Jaden said.
he looked so happy to be spending time with you.