𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒔//𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹

-𝓻𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓼-

so it's a Saturday night around 11 and your in the hype house about to watch a really scary movie with all of your friends..

and your boyfriend Ryland.

you and were the first one to be in the movie room.

then Ryland came in

"Oh hey baby I was looking for you-" he said grabbing a white claw

"You want one?" He asked

you nodded and he handed you one.

"so where's everybody else?" You asked tapping the spot next to you

he sat next to you and put his arm around you.

"oh there all out on dates.. but Calvin, Patrick, and Michael are coming I think" he said

You and Ryland didn't really like going out for fancy dinner dates, you would rather just have a better time hanging out.

"oh yay" you said exited

all the boys ran in and piled on top of each other

"Can you guys just sit down so we can start the movie?" Ryland complained.

They all sat down kinda close to you and Ryland, giving y'all your space

"what are we watching?" Michael asked

"a scary movie" Ryland said

"Nope. I'm not watching anything scary." You said getting up.

Ryland immediately pulled you back down and said

"yes you are. I'm right here it's fine" he said wrapping his arms around you.

The movie started and everything was okay at first, it was actually pretty funny.

then the first jump scare came up.

you jumped and Ryland gripped onto you tighter rubbing your back.

"see it's fine- it's just a movie" he said reassuringly.

you nodded and went back to the movie.

then another jump scare came up. And another.

Each time you jumped and got really scared.

This was actually a really scary movie.

"hey guys imma head to bed" Calvin said

Everybody nodded and went back to the movie. At this point you had your legs over rylands and he has one of his arms wrapped around you and the other on your arm.

"Ryland imma go to the bathroom." You said getting up.

He kissed you on the check and let you go.

you had to take a break from that movie. It was actually pretty overwhelming. You were shaking and everything.

you went into the hallway.. it was pitch black. you used your phone light so everything was good.

until you heard some nosies.

you turned a corner and all you saw was this figure jump out and run towards you.

you screamed and ran.

you ran all the way back to the movie room and once you got there you jumped on Ryland and started tearing up.

"Hey hey what's wrong?" He said sitting up.

you cried a little bit more then Ryland picked you up and said

"Yea it's your bedtime. Comeon."

he brought you in the hallway and all you could do was hide your face into the side of his neck.

Ryland turned on some lights so he could see.

then he said "Calvin what the hell are you doing"..

then you looked up and saw Calvin dressed up in some scary costume. It looked like something exactly out of the movie you were watching. I mean obviously it was fake but before it was dark.

you jumped a little bit and grabbed onto Ryland tighter.

"Did he scare you?" Ryland said.

you nodded. Ryland actually seemed pretty mad because he knows how you get with scary stuff.

"Calvin tomorrow imma beat your ass" Ryland threatens.

Calvin ran away laughing.

Ryland brought you into his room and set you down.

you bolted to the bed and immediately got under the covers hiding.

Ryland got under the covers with you and kissed you all over your face.

"I'm so sorry about Calvin baby" he said

"It's fine. I'm just really shaken up rn"
you said.

"You wanna try to sleep?" He asked rubbing your back

"Can we watch something to get my mind off of all this scary stuff first" you whined

"Ofc baby" he said flipping into his stomach.

You flipped onto your stomach with him and he propped his phone up on the pillow and turned on power puff girls.

after a couple episodes you felt better.

"you should try to sleep now.. okay?" Ryland said turning his phone off.

you nodded and Ryland pulled you up on top of him and wrapped his arms around you.

he kissed your forehead and you lauded your head down on his chest.

"you better dream about me" ryland said

you laughed and closed your eyes.

Eventually you both fell asleep.

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .  

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
I actually love this one! More stories with Ryland coming up! Don't forget to vote! Tyty!

-𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽- 790