𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌//𝒬𝓊𝒾𝓃𝓉ℴ𝓃

(Ik the authors note is long just read it please)

its around 11, your at the sway house finishing up schoolwork while your adorable boyfriend, Quinton is out with the doing their weekly Saturday night drinking at saddle ranch.

           ⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

you finally finished your schoolwork, so your cleaning up all the papers and pens on your desk when you see the boys pull up in an Uber. You hopped up and ran downstairs. You saw Mads and Dixie running to the door aswell.
the boys have been gone for a couple hours so you ofc you missed then.

Dixie opened the door and you all ran outside super exited to see your boyfriends.

You saw Bryce get out helping Quinton walk, you were kinda worried. You thought he hurt his leg or sum

"He's completely HAMMERED." Bryce says pushing Quinton into your arms

"What? Who let him drink so much?"
You said with a wee bit of Attitude.

"Sorry the Hollywood fix guy came up to ask us some questions so we had to go out front and he kinda went crazy"
Bryce apologized.

"whatever. Quinton you okay?" You asked him, thank goodness he wasn't that heavy- you were practicing holding him

"oh hi y/n? Yea I'm fine" He said as he tripped trying to walk himself. You immediately ran over and kneeled down.

"Let's go- were going to bed" You said helping him up.

Somehow you managed to get this boy up the stairs and onto the bed.

He sat on the edge of the bed giggling and playing with his fingers.

"Okay Quinton stand up you gotta get in your pajamas" you said while you were digging through this drawer trying to find some shorts. You found some and walked over to him and helped him take his jacket and shirt off.

"Thank you" He mumbled. Guess he's not 100% drunk considering he's not doing anything crazy.

"No problem. Here" you handed him the shorts and walked into the bathroom so you could take your makeup off. You were about done when Quinton walked in looking a bit upset.

"My pants." He whispered looking down, his pants were backwards and inside out.

You Laughed and helped him put them on right.

You noticed that Quinton was kinda shakey and Cold, obviously Bc he was drunk and saddle ranch was outside and it was actually pretty cold.

"Here sit on the counter and I'll help you brush your teeth."
You helped him up on the counter and he held onto your waist so he wouldn't fall over.

You brushed his teeth and then you brushed yours.

you gave him a kiss on the check and helped him down, grabbing his hand walking back into his room.

He ran ahead of  you and jumped under the covers, covering his head.

he peeped his head out and he whispered "I'm cold. Cuddle me plwease?" as he gave you puppy eyes.

"Awh ofc." You said as you climbed underneath the blankets with him.

you were both laying on your backs as you scrolled through Instagram watching some edits and Quinton was trying to find something on tv to watch.

you felt the blankets move a lot but you ignored it, Quintons probably just tossing and turning.

Suddenly you saw Quinton on top of you. He grabbed your phone out of your hands and tossed it to the side and he started to kiss you. I mean yea you were enjoying it but he's drunk and it's like 1 in the morning.

You gently pushed him off and said "Quinton no. Go to sleep"

"Whyy" he got off of you and plopped back on his side of the bed whining.

"Your drunk and it's literally 1 am. Tomorrow." You said laying on his chest.

"mkay." He said as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

He pecked your lips and said "I love you y/n."

"Love you to bebs" you said snuggling even closer into him.

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼  𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
Hey guys! I thought this one was pretty cute. Also ik Quinton doesn't live with Bryce but let's just pretend he does for a second. Anyways I was about to write another one for you guys but it's actually 3am for me rn and I need sleep so I'll be posting twice tomorrow! Requests always open, and as always dont forget to vote! Thank you sm for reading my stories it actually means a lot. Oop okay one more think if you go to my page and scroll down I have a reading list called recommendations and those are some other imagines similar to mine that you should definitely check out. Bye!!

-𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽- 771