halloween. | 𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒚

-𝓼𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪-

"okay right foot blue" Blake says. You and the boys are in the sway house celebrating Halloween.

"mkay" Bryce says, getting on the sheet and putting his foot on the blue circle. your playing twister.

"josh left hand green" you say.
He nods and and puts his hand on the green circle.

After a couple more rounds, all the boys are tangled on the board, it's finally your turn.

"I got.. left foot red" you say. It's in a hard spot. The boys laugh and you walk over and tried to do it, you fell and all of the boys stacked on top of eachother.

"Owie!" Kio said, getting up.

"y/n you suck." Griffin laughed, all of the boys laughed with him and got up.

"whatever" you rolled your eyes and walked over to the kitchen.

"does anybody want an Ani?" you ask. All the boys yell in response and you grab 10 Ani energy's.

You hand everybody their drink and you take a couple sips of theirs.

" y/n can you time us? Me and Anthony are gonna about to shotgun these"
Quinton asks, handing you his phone.
You nod and time them. Quinton gets 7.3 seconds and Anthony gets 7.6.

"wow close! Quinton you beat him" you laugh. Everybody laughs at Anthony and he chuckles.

"let's watch chunky" Kio suggests.
Noah shakes his head

"oh no. I don't do scary movies." he says. Everybody gross in response knowing it won't be fun unless everybody is there.

"fine. swimming?Josh asks. You all nod and the boys run outside ripping their shirts off. You laugh and take your sweatshirt off, your just gonna go in your shorts and t-shirt.

Everybody jumps in and starts splashing around.

"should I jump off of that thing?" Bryce asks, pointing to this stick thing on the side of the pool.

"uh ion think that's a good idea" you reply.

"well now I definitely have to" Bryce says. He climbs up their and does a flip off of it, earning a laugh from everybody.

"you wanna chicken fight?" Jaden asks.
Everybody agrees and Bryce puts Jaden on his shoulders.

"Uhh okay I pick y/n" kio says. You laugh and josh helps you up onto his shoulders.

"okay we're just gonna use pool noodles" griffin says, handing one to you and the other to Jaden.

"okay y/n don't kill anybody" Bryce laughs.

"no promises." you joke. All the boys
'ooo' and you laugh.

"and go!" Quinton says. You bop Jaden on the side of his head, Bryce struggling not to drop him, everybody laughing

"um, OUCH." Jaden grins, hitting you in the shoulder. You scream in response, kio uncontrollably laughing.
He laughed so much that he dropped you in the water.

Jaden got off of bryces shoulders and started cheering, everybody hyping them up

"Kio!" You complain, pushing him.

"im sorry!" he laughs. You nod you get out of the pool.

"ooo we should ride around in the dune buggy?" Bryce says. Everybody agrees and you all walk back into the driveway and get in, not caring about seatbelts

"wait didn't the cops tell you that you couldn't ride this in the street?" Blake laughs

"no- well yes but who cares" Bryce replies, turning it on and be starts driving.

you stick your head out of the window letting wind blow in your face, Josh turns on some music and blasts it.

Bryce is still driving, everybody yelling and singing along to the song, as you drive through the long dark roads, the sunset is going down.

you reach a hill and you all get out and watch the sunset. You make a couple of tiktoks and play more music, just playing around. You guys even danced a bit.

Eventually you all go home, turning on some movie on the couch but everybody immediately falling asleep.
You quietly laugh and turn all the lights off and you grab blankets and cover all the boys, then you got on the couch and fell asleep to.

** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · **      *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
HAPPY HALLOWEENNNNN!
this one wasn't exactly Halloween themed but there isn't much you can do with COVID-19. What's your guys favorite candy? Mine is probably KitKats or milkyways.

(𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 708)