costume | 𝒌𝒊𝒐

-𝓚𝓲𝓸 𝓬𝔂𝓻-

"y/n!" A voice called out. It was your boyfriend kio calling you.

"Yes?" You got up and found kio in his closet, mochi running around per usual.

"okayokay hold on! I'll be back." Kio ran into his bathroom, you laughed and started playing with mochi for a little bit. After a bit kio came out wearing this adorable firefighter costume.

"Aww you look so cute!" You told him, running up to him and kissed him, he grabbed your waist pulling you closer.
You both pulled away smiling and then he let go and went to look at himself in the mirror.

You then decided to wrap your arms around his waist, then he put his hands over yours and you kinda rocked back and forth.

"None of the boys wanted to dress up with me" kio spoke.

"I'll dress up with you! can I be a firefighter to?" You asked. He cheered and got you an outfit. You went to the bathroom to put it on and it fit perfectly, it was baggy like a real one so it looked really good.

"look bub! We're matching!" You said.
Then somebody walked in, it was vinnie.

"You guys are actually dressing up?" He asked. You both nodded and he shrugged and walked off

"His loss- we look rad" you did some poses and then you saw kio playing with mochi on the floor. You sat on the floor with him and started petting mochi, then kio pulled out a little Batman costume for mochi.
You both put it on him and he barked and ran around.

"Awh you look adorable!" You told mochi, you played with his hair.
You saw kio give you puppy eyes and you scooted over to him and he leaned his head on your shoulder.

"okay you both look adorable!" You said, playing with kios hair for a bit.

"well it is Halloween eve, let's go watch a scary movie!" Kio said, picking mochi up. He offered his hand to you and helped you up, then you all walked out of his room, kio put his arm around you and you all went down the stairs.

** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · **      *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
That's all I'll be posting tonight! Stay tuned for the next 2, there Halloween themed!