caught. | 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆

-𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝔂-

^AHHHHH HE DYED HIS HAIR BACK
thoughts?

(you and Blake are adults with a kid in this)

𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒚.

"Blake the kids are here" you said, trying to stop Blake from kissing your neck.

"there asleep. Plus it'll be quick, baby I need you." He whined. You rolled your eyes and Blake quietly laughed, pulling you onto his lap.

𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏.

"mommy, what are you doing? I heard screaming" your 6 year old son asked, standing in the doorway holding his blankie.

"what are you doing up?" you said, Blake still on top of you. he accidentally moved causing you to quietly moan. You quickly covered your mouth with your hand.

"we're wrestling. Go back to into your room, I'll be there in a minute" Blake chuckles.

"okayy.." your son says, walking back into his room.

"Blake I told you he was still up!" You hit his shoulder. He laughed and got off of you and stood up so he could put some sweatpants on. Then he left the room to tuck in your son.

-𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗-
I walked into my sons room, he was laying in bed.

"goodnight" I told him, then I kissed his check and tucked him in. I left and walked back into y/n and i's room.

"shall we continue?" I raised my eyebrows at y/n. She smirked and and lifted the blanket, allowing me to get back in bed. I got on top of her and started kissing her neck. she moaned and I pulled away.

"your so beautiful, you know that?"

** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · **     *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
hi guys! Thank you guys for the requests, keep them coming! did you guys see Noah's  "bruise" on his neck?
it's on tiktok room!