𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆// 𝓀𝒾ℴ

-𝓴𝓲𝓸 𝓬𝔂𝓻-

"Y/N!" You heard a voice. It was probably Kio, your boyfriend.

You guys have only been dating for about 2 days now, yet to have your first kiss.

"Yess?" You said running outside.

"You wanna do this tiktok with me?"
Kio asked.

"Sure! Which one is it?" You giggled.
you always loved making TikTok's with Kio and all of his fandom shipped you guys.

"You'll see. Just stand there" he said as he moved you to the center of the camreas view.

"Ready?" He asked.

You nodded and he started the video.
He did a couple of basic movements when he walked up and stood infront of you. The song he was playing had a nice beat to it, it didn't sound familiar.

He grabbed your hands and bobbed his head a little bit making you giggle.

Then he stopped and turned his head, looking you dead in the eye.

You both smiled and blushed. You cant get over the way that you've known him for months and you both still tend to get nervous around eachother.

The music continued, Kio instinctively put his hands around your waist pulling you closer.

Then the beat dropped.

Kio gently pulled you closer and smashed his lips into yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him even closer. The kiss became a little intense, the music still playing.

You both pulled away breathless, touching your foreheads together.

'You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that.'

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼  𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
Sorry that was so short! But hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to publish this really long one that's been in my drafts.
Thank you so much for your patience!