1 - Pilot

So, basically. I watched it burn. I really had no words. I mean, my childhood house just burnt down over cookies, how the fuck am I supposed to have words?

My mom and I moved to Texas, meeting with my 19 year old brother, Nick. My dad had left when I was younger, and that's all I know. Nick knows about dad. He never told me though. I mean I'm 16, I'm old enough! Right? Please tell me I'm right.

"Y/N! It's been so long! I've missed you!" Nick had said with his arms wide open waiting for a hug. I had jumped in his arms, and he held me tight. Mom didn't say much, but I'm sure they caught up. Nicks house was basically my holiday home. We visited every now and then, especially on Christmas. I even had my own room, and it's still decorated. "Better than nothing." I sighed and set down my bags. Was I really doing this? Was I really moving in with my Minecraft Streamer brother?

I had drifted my attention to Nicks room. I saw 2 PCs light up, he was playing minecraft? I also saw some weird streamer thing open. Curiosity got the best of me. I walk into his room and stare at the pc in complete awe. Then, it hit me. Literally.

"Y/N GET OUT OF MY ROOM" nick had screamed from the kitchen, running full force into the room, tackling me in the way in. "Nick.. I-I'm sorry, i didn't reali-"

"Y/N. You just showed your face to 200 thousand people."

What? WHAT? He's joking right? I looked at the pc with the streamer application up. Oh. My. Go-

"Sapnap"
Subscribers: 18,630
Followers: 308,601

Viewers: 200,719

I heard screaming from the headphones, again, curiosity got the best of me. I put on the headphones and said "Hello?" Into the mic. How fucking dumb am I.

"WOMAN! SAPNAP HAS A WOMAN IN HIS STREAM TUBBO, YOU HEAR THAT?"
"YEAH TOMMY I SEE, ALSO WHY ARE WE SCREAMING"

"Um, who are y'all?" I sound so much like a cowboy right now.

"HELLO WOMAN. I AM TOMMYINNIT. YOU MAY CALL ME TOMMY. I AM A MAN, NOT A BOY. HELLO WOMAN. POGCHAMP!"

"Hi! My names Toby, but I go by Tubbo."

"O-Okay. Hi tubbo and tommy, my names y/n. It's nice to meet you guys. Who was the one screaming in the mic that caught my attention?"

Tommy had chucked and calmed his voice down a bit. "That would be me."

"Well, Mr. Tommyinnit, thank you for catching my attention cutie."

Why did I say that again? I'm so love starved that I call any guy cute now. I pulled up Tommy's stream, i knew he streamed, just didn't know who he was. Nick used to always complain on FaceTime that Tommy was a bitch. What seems so bitchy about him?

I look at the screen and see Tommy's face beet red.

Oh crap.
Did I just make him... blush?
Or is he just really mad?
He looks like that one emoji.
Yeah, that one 👹
Except less demon like.
More like a... blonde teen with braces.
And a freakishly weird laugh.
It was cute though.
He was cute.
Did I just say that?
I hope I'm saying this in my head.
Yeah.
What the hell does he mean by POGCH-

"Y/N! You should try talking to Sapnap about letting you join the SMP! We'd love you here!" I'm guessing that was Tubbo, he seemed a lot more wholesome than Tommy, who was screaming his head off at a donation that called him a simp.

"That's not a bad idea Tubbo! I'll ask him once I get my PC set up."

"WOMA- I mean. Y/N. YOU MUST JOIN THE SMP. WE NEED ANOTHER WOMAN. ESPECIALLY IN POGTOPIA."  Tommy had laughed that laugh of his after saying all that.

T'was a bit cute.
Did I just say T'was?
In 2020?

Okay y/n.

"Okay Tommy, I'll talk to Nick about it. I do have to go now. It was fun speaking to you guys! Bye! :)"
"Bye y/n!" Tubbo had said, with the cutest voice ever. "GOODBYE WOMAN! CHAT I AM NOT RED SHUT THE F-" I left the vc before Tommy finished that sentence.

Then it hit me, again. Nick was on the bed staring at me talk with them the entire time.

"Y/N."
"WHAT T- nick..."
"Y/N how come you never told me how good you are at making friends."
"I'm not!"
"Explain that vc then, miss y/n."

I felt goosebumps. I don't think I made friends there. I think I made crushes. Like hardcore crushes. Like I would marry one of th-

"It was just a vc nick, I'm horrible at that friend stuff."
"Y/N, do you want a PC? So you can talk to them?"

I don't think I've smiled more since he said that.

"AREYOUKIDDINGYES" Nick had smiled after i screamed those words. He said i'd get it soon, once he found a good place to get it.

And right then, another thought came in like a dodgeball to the face.

How the hell am I going to become actual friends with them?

(897 words, wow I wrote a lot. This is my first story so please do not judge :D Chapter 2 soon!)

vote or else I'll steal your kneecaps