23 - Agreements

12 hours. 12 hours since I saw Quackity. 10 hours since I last saw Tommy, Dream, anyone really. It was night time, and I couldn't help but have my thoughts accompany me in bed. I decided to give Quackity somewhat of a chance, despite the past. It was kinda dumb of me to do so, but hey, he could have changed. My thoughts thought otherwise.

"He's probably going to kidnap you again" "Or maybe another knockout! Like how he did with Purpled!" "Or maybe he'll abuse you" "poison you?" "kill you in the gulag?"

I opened my eyes and shook out the thoughts. They went away, but not soon enough. I had already put my knees to my chest, and started crying. My thoughts never harmed me so much, but today was different. I felt my door open, and i held back all the whimpers and tears. It was Purpled.

"W-What are you-" I was cut off by a hug, and a kiss on my head.(friendly way)
"You're okay. I heard you crying from the kitchen, I needed to come to talk to you." Purpled said, still holding me in his arms. I was shaking at how much I cried, and how god damn cold it was.
"Th-Thank you, P-Purpled" I said in between shakes and shivers. He sat next to me, and we both covered ourselves with the blanket i had.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked, heating up from his body warmth and the blanket.
"Quackity.... seems like he changed. I feel like he's nicer now." My head shot up as he said that.
"He literally knocked you out? What makes you think that?" I said, my eyes widened.
"He.. um.. he offered me to be his vice president." At this point I probably looked insane at how much my eyes were widening.
"Did you..... take it?" I said. He shook his head no, and I relaxed my head on his chest. I felt his heartbeat increase, but shook it off. I fell asleep after a while, and so did he.

-Time Skip ooOOOooOooOoO-

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, and the sunlight shining softly on my face. I attempted to sit up, but a hand was blocking me. I tried to move it away, no use.

"noooo stay y/n" Purpled said, not moving his hand at all.
"I have to get upppppp" I said, pushing his hand away a bit stronger now.
"Fine... hmph." He said, turning away from me. I giggled, and ran to my closet to grab my clothes for the day.

Amazing! F/C hoodie, (insert bottoms), and my boots! It's not like I haven't worn this exact same thing every single day! Such variety! Such flavor!

I screamed in my head, just so I didn't wake up Purpled, who was getting very comfortable in my bed. I do have the best bed in the world, to be honest.

I walked out of the house, and walked over to L'manburg. I couldn't go in yet, but I still waved at Tommy to come over to the western gate. He ignored me. Weird. He looked straight at me, and ignored me. I jumped at Niki, who was coming from the bakery. She looked at me, gave me a soft smile, and walked in. Why the hell is everyone ignoring me? I decided to text Tommy, I know he wouldn't ignore me there... right?

You
Tommy, why are you ignoring me?

My Love<3
Don't play dumb, y/n.

You
What are you saying? I don't know what I did wrong?

My Love<3
I saw you with him, don't act like you didn't just sleep with Purpled.
Attachment: 1 image. (Imagine this is you and Purpled, i'm too lazy to get a picture)

You
Can we please talk in person?

My Love<3
I'm busy, later.
Read: 9:23AM

I turned off my phone, and looked up to see a very nosy Quackity looking over my shoulder.

"What?" I said, crossing my hands.
"Come with me to the bakery!" Quackity said, giving me a smile.
"Fine." I replied.

Why would I agree? I don't like him. Why did I actually start walking to the bakery with him? Am i insane?
We made it to the bakery, and I sat down in one of the tables for 2. The smell of fresh cookies and bread filled the air, and the warmth in the area was comfortable. I relaxed my shoulders, and put my head in my hands, repeating what Tommy texted me minutes ago. "Don't play dumb. Don't play dumb. Don't play dumb." It's all I thought. How can I even defend myself? I didn't mean to sleep with him there. He probably thinks we had... no. No, he wouldn't think that, get that shit out of your head y/n.

I snapped back to reality when Quackity came back with a muffin, and a chocolate cookie. He handed me the plate with the cookie, and I took it. Free food? Why the hell not? I didn't eat it for a while though, my appetite was completely lost when I saw him.

"So, you and Tommy in an argument, huh?" He said, cutting the comfortable silence.
"Yeah, I guess..." I replied, doubting every word that came out of my mouth. He doesn't need to know about my issues, why am I talking about them?
"About...?" He said, looking at me very intrigued.
"I slept in the same bed with Purpled-" He looked at me, and widened his eyes, then turning into a smirk.
"You guys had s-" I covered his mouth with my hand.
"MY GOD NOT LIKE THAT WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M HAVING-" I was interrupted by him lowering my hand.
"I know how to help you!" He said, smiling. I stopped and looked at him, very interested in what he wanted to come up with.
"I kidnap you again, BUT i don't harm you! Then he'll be sure to come over!" He said smiling, cleaning his mouth from the muffin he ate. I ripped a piece off my cookie and threw it into my mouth. I sat in silence for a while, still devouring my cookie.

"Ya know what, you are not that dumb." I said, smiling.
"I'll tell you what, if it works, i'll let go of everything you did in the past. Deal?" I said, holding out my hand for him to shake. He smiled and shook my hand.
"Anything to get you to trust me again." He said, still having the huge grin on his face. I got a notification that it was noon, which meant I needed to help out Wilbur with log cutting. I said my goodbyes to Quackity, and ran over to the forest. Wilbur had texted me very late saying that he already had the materials, and he apologized for taking time out of my day. I told him it was alright, and I went log cutting and flower picking on my own.

-Time SKIP-

It was night time, and I was heading back home. Purpled had walked into my room, and I shoved him out.
"Not today, go sleep with DogChamp or something, i'm sure he misses you." He pouted and gave me a pat on the head, walking off into the distance. That went better than I thought. I fell asleep with Quackity's idea stuck in my head.

You know, I think this might work.

A/N- This idea will be spread out for the next 2 chapters. I know the idea of y/n thinking it's a good idea may sound very dumb to you, but i didn't know how to word it. The idea was by @JessicaInnit , so props to them!

VOTE please :)

-Author Izzy