11 - Negotiations

(REST OF STORY WILL BE IN MINECRAFT)

Indigo joined the game.

It had been 2 years since I met the gang in real life, and it's been 1 year since Tommy and I called it official on social media. (Wow huge time skip, needed to make everyone not a minor so these next parts were easier.) I had gotten stupidly stacked on the server, and all i really did was just talk with people and practice PvP. There wasn't much to do, but i still found it fun.

"Y/N, we need you in L'manburg."

Oh right, forgot to say. I joined L'manburg months back, and took the spot as War General. We had walkie talkies so we could contact each other, even if we were miles apart. I was also allowed to walk into the Dream SMP, since I was Sapnap's sister. That's like... the only good perk of being his sister.

"On my way. Over and out."

I had started sprinting to Lmanburg, although he just called me, I needed to talk to him. I got to the gate, seeing Wilbur on the ground. He looked tired, and was horribly scraped and bruised.

"Holy shit Will, what the fuck happened?"
"Don't curse at your president."
"Sorry sir, what happened?"
"He attacked."

I stopped, and looked around. I see Dream in the other gate, just leaning against a tree. He was scraped aswell, but not as badly as Wilbur.

"I'll be right back."
"Y/N, wait."
I turned to look at him in confusion. "Whatever you do, do not die. If you die, we have to go to war. We can't afford it. Understood?"

I nodded in agreement, and went over to Dream. He saw me, and his grin grew menacingly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"
"Calm down Y/N, it was a silly fight."
"Y-You're so... why are you so aggressive recently? You attacked Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur? Who's next? Fundy?"
"We both know that fox can't fight."

Rage grew inside of me, and I ran over to him and grabbed him, pinning him to the wall.

"Say it again. I dare you."
"He. Cant. Fight."

He grabbed me, and spun, making me the one pinned on the tree. He looked down at me, and just smiled.

"You're a monster from hell, you know that?"

He grabbed my chin, making my head look up to him.

"Not the first time you've told me, princess."
"You're dead to me." I replied, basically ready to commit a murder right there.

He chucked and looked up, not realizing Sapnap right behind him.

"Let her go, Dream."
"Or what Sapnap? You're forgetting who's in charge."
"Dream. She did nothing."
"And neither did i, Sapnap. This is all just a fair warning to the lovely princess of L'manburg."

I scoffed. "Can you just let me go?" He tightened his grip on my cloak. He won't be letting me go soon.

"Sapnap, shoo."
"Dream, let her go. I don't want to ask again."
"Who's in charge, Sap? Is it me? Or you?"
Sapnap sat in silence.
"Exactly, that's what I thought. Now shoo."
Sapnap walked away. My last hope of escaping unharmed was gone. I hope i right clicked my bed before leaving.

"So, miss y/n."
"Cant you just kill me already? Why keep me alive for so long? Just do it."
"Wow! The war general wanting death? That's a first!" He laughed at me, tightening his grip even more.

"You suck, Dream."
"I'm aware. You also said i was dumb, stupid, ugly, a bastard, a bitch, and an asshole. Could keep going, to be honest."

Okay but, did I lie?