26 - Smile

Tommy looked at chat, and shrugged it off.

"Guys there is NOTHING behind me, just because i'm playing fnaf doesn't mean somethings behind me!" Tommy said, laughing a lot.

"Are you sure about that?" I said, putting my hands on my hips.

Tommy turned around, and his jaw dropped.

"Finally." Tubbo said, and I chuckled.

"NO WAY HOW DID YOU GET HERE WHAT" Tommy said, still so shocked.

"Wow, no hug for your special guest?" I said, shaking my head. Tommy took off his headphones, and I jumped into his hands. Tubbo joined in after, having a group hug. Tubbo let go to have us have our moment, and I could do nothing but smile.

Tubbo sat on Tommy's chair as me and Tommy continued hugging.

"SUP CHAT IM NOW TOMMY" Tubbo said, and I raised my head to see Tubbo completely messing around with chat, and draining battery from the game. I laughed and Tommy pulled away. I saw as his eyes went from completely dry to waterfalls.

"don't cry i'm going to cry" I said softly, and he chucked and wiped tears with his hoodie.
"im just so glad you're here, i didn't expect this-" He laughed and i gave him a small peck on the lips.

"lets go back to the stream, ok? don't go crying, please, i don't want to cry too, my mascara will run" I said, running over to Tubbo and sitting on the chair with him. The chair was spacious enough to sit us both. I smiled and waved to the chat, which was blowing up with "AWW" "OMG" and "POG". Tommy walked back to the computer, sniffling a bit. He grabbed a chair, and sat on it, watching Tubbo completely drain the battery Tommy was saving up. I was nonstop giggling, and smiling. I was so happy.

Moments passed before Tommy took over the stream, continuing his bit.

*Ding!*
$10 Donation from Dream:

tell y/n to answer her god damn phone

"Y/N Dream says to answer your god damn phone." Tommy said, looking at me.
"GREEN BOY IS PISSED Y/N" Tubbo screamed, which made Tommy die of laugher.

"OKAY OKAY i'll answer" I said, grabbing my phone.

Incoming call from Pissbaby:)

I put it on speaker. "Hello?"
"Y/N WHY THE HELL-"

I took it off speaker.

"You scream so much Dream holy crap." Tubbo said, laughing to himself. Tommy proceeded to make fun of people on stream, while I stepped out to talk to Dream.

"CALM DOWN PISSBABY-" I said, which did not help.
"YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN WE MEET HOLY SHIT-" Dream said, I laughed as his serious tone.
"when are we meeting up by the way? Tommy doesn't know about it still, so..." I asked, and heard a sigh from the phone.
"Soon y/n, your lovely brother had an.... incident." My heart dropped a bit.
"What happened?" I asked, gulping down the fear.
"Oh god it's nothing bad, he just spilt his entire coffee cup on his shorts, he looks like he pissed himself." I died of laughter in front of Tommy's door, and gasped for air every now and then.

"HES THE NEW PISSBABY" I heard George say through the phone.
"SHUT UP GEORGE HELP ME GET THIS CLEANED." Sapnap screamed, hich didn't help my laughing fit. I finally calmed down and told Dream to text me from now on. I walked back into the room to see Tommy screaming at Freddy, while Tubbo was on the floor screaming every now and then.

"what the hell-" I said, walking over to the chair Tubbo and I were sharing. I helped Tubbo get up, and we sat down.

"Please give me a 6- LETS GO CHAT, POGCHAMPS."

6AM showed up on the screen, and I started clapping. Tubbo put his hand on Tommy's shoulder and gave him small pats. Tommy smiled greatly as he thanked the chat for being so positive.

After a while of reading donations, Tommy said goodbye to his chat, and raided Scott Smajor, who was streaming at the time. He closed the twitch tab, and set his PC to sleep mode. Tubbo was in the kitchen eating, so Tommy and I were alone.

I looked up from my phone, and I see Tommy looking at me.

"What?" I said in between laughs. He launched himself towards me and started tickling me.

"DONT DO THIS TOMMY PLEASE" I screamed, trying to fight back.
"PAYBACK FOR SCARING ME" Tommy said, pinning me down.
"IT WAS- PLEASE LET ME BREATHE PLEAJHEJEM" I tried letting my hands go.

Tommy's POV

Tickling her was fun, but I swear my heart melted when I saw her face. Her face gave me warmth. Comfort. It made me feel love. Her same set of eyes, her smile. Anything. Even that same fucking perfume she wore when we first met. Everything about her was the same. The same person. Just how I liked her. As y/n. As herself.

"TOMMY PLEASE" y/n screamed, basically screaming at how much I was tickling her. I finally let her go.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU" She said, letting out deep breaths.

Her hair was messy, her eyes watery, her smile still the same. I kissed her nose and gave her a soft smile.

"Wrong spot, idiot." She said, and I turned red. She leaned in and kissed me for what felt like hours.

A/N- i have a confession. i do not know where i am going with this story LMFAO, sorry this chapter was so short i wrote it yesterday at like 2am FWYGEHFRIGK

-Author Izzy