9 - Fight

I woke up after face-timing Tommy for 5 hours straight. I didn't have school anymore, i basically graduated. Or maybe they took me out because i'm just simply built different. Either way, school didn't worry me anymore.

"GOOD MORNING Y/N"
"It's literally 12pm why are you streaming."
"I HAVE GRADUATED Y/N! I DO NOT NEED SCHOOL ANYMORE."
"Okay TomTom."
"YOU SUCK."

I had wheeze laughed at Tommy. The kind of wheeze laugh Dream has. Speaking of Dream, he joined the discord call.

"Sup Y/N and bitchboy."
"Hello pissbaby"
"I AM NOT A BITCHBOY DREAM YOU ARE THE BITCH-"

The screaming went on for a while, and i messaged Tommy saying i was going to be AFK. I left my room, and walked over to the kitchen. Nick saw me and gave me the biggest bear hug ever.

"What's this for?"
"For you DEMOLISHING Dream and George yesterday. That stream was insane!"

I laughed and thanked him. He made my favorite pancakes, just how i liked them.

"I'm going to shower" I said with a mouth full of food still.
"Don't drown Y/N i heard it's dangerous in there."

I laughed, and hopped in the shower. I played the dusk EP by mxmtoon, and jammed out in the shower for a couple minutes. (A/N: STREAM DUSK AND DAWN!)

I came back to my PC to see Tommy muted and Dream unmuted, just screaming. Tommy had been screaming at his chat because they were calling him bad at pvp. I unmuted and talked with them.

"SUP BITCHES!" I had said.
"Look who's back Tommy, it's your girlfriend!"
"Shut up Dream you pissed the bed."

I watched Tommy and Dream build a church. I don't know why, but i guess i had fun. Tommy finished streaming, and we all talked for a while. Wilbur, Niki, Fundy, Quackity, George, Tubbo, and Sapnap had joined the call, and we were all hanging out.

"You guys are the best." I had silently said. Tommy had realized and whispered,
"You're the best, Y/N"
The vc exploded with "AWW" and Tommy announced that he had to go eat dinner, and left the call. Nick kicked open my door and started screaming for no reason. I forgot he was my brother.

After a while, Dream had brought up meetups, bringing up Wilbur, Niki, Fundy, Tubbo, and Tommy meeting up a couple months back.

"Guys?" I had asked everyone, and they all hushed.

"What if we all met up?"

The vc exploded with laughter and happiness, but everyone had agreed. We all had the money, and all I had to do was ask my mom. Oh god.

"Be right back guys, i'll ask my mom. Nick can you come with?"
"Sure Y/N"

After talking with my mom for a couple minutes she gave into my puppy eyes. and Nicks promises to keep me safe. I smiled and gave her the biggest hug ever. I ran back into my room.

"SHE SAID YES SHE SAID YES SHE SAID YES"
Cheers exploded from the vc. Everyone was ready to meet up in Brighton, since Tommy said his mom was unsure about leaving the country without her when Tubbo asked her. Plus, everyone said that most of us lived there. Only Dream, Sapnap, Fundy, Quackity, and I had to fly. After saying our plans, a lot of them had to go. We decided to end the call there, and I called Tommy. He said he was free to talk, so i called him.

"Hey cutie."
"Hey beautiful."
We both blushed, and went on to talk. He fell asleep on call, again. Not surprising. I tried to sleep as well. But I couldn't. I was so excited. Tommy didn't know, which was just amazing. All he knew is that he was going to meet up with Niki and Wilbur to record another vlog.

"We will meet soon, my Tommy."

"I promise."

VOTE. NOW. please

A/N: Short chapter, who's this? I really did not have motivation for this one. Sorry :(
(676 words)