39 - 1v1

"Hell yeah!" I responded, and you could feel Dream's smile through the phone.

"It's in 5 hours, talk to you soon!" Dream responded, and hung up.

I went to tell Tommy, Wilbur, and Quackity about the duel. They were all sitting in the main area of the ravine. The air spoke more than all 3 of them combined.

"Guys! Dream and Techno are doing a duel in 5 hours, wanna come?" I asked, and Tommy smiled and nodded.

"Sure!" Quackity responded, and I turned my glance to Wilbur, who was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Yeah, yeah, i'll go" Wilbur mumbled, and I smiled widely. I ran to my room to get ready.

I wore a yellow hoodie, and black jeans. I slipped on my combat boots, like always, and walked back to the main area.

Tommy wore his iconic red and white shirt, along with black jeans, and some white shoes. Quackity wore a blue hoodie, gray jeans, and black slip on shoes. Wilbur wore a brown coat, brown cargo pants, and black boots.

I went up the stairs and walked over to the community house, being greeted by Fundy running across the house, George helping Dream get ready, Sapnap arguing with Punz, Karl and Niki talking about animals, and Purpled and Tubbo talking about bees.

I walked in, and Dreams face lit up.

"y/n! You came!"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!"

Dream ran up to me and gave me a hug. I returned the kind gesture, and Dream went to greet Wilbur and Quackity. Tommy stayed close by my side, a bit nervous about the whole thing.

"Hey, it's fine, i'm sure they signed a treaty or something. If it's really necessary, we can kill. Promise me you won't hurt anyone unless needed?" I turned to Tommy, and his eyes sparkled under the torch light. He nodded, and smiled. I gave him a hug, and a small pat on the head.

I walked over to where they were going to duel, and my jaw dropped.

MrBeast, ChandlerHollow, and Chris were all flying around the build, along with 7 other builders. They swooped down to where I was, and waved. I waved back, and went to talk with MrBeast.

"Dude! This shit is insane!"

"I know right? That build team is insane!"

"So how much is on the line?"

"Bragging rights"

"I see, I see."

"And 100,000 dollars."

"WHAT????" I exclaimed, holding his shoulders, and shaking MrBeast back and forth.

He gave out a small chuckle, and flew back to the build team. Tommy was with Wilbur, so I had some time to myself. I stepped around the arena, my fingers gracefully grazing the sandstone walls.

Dream came up from behind me, and looked around.

"This place is insane, Dream." I said, cutting the comfortable silence.

"Agreed dude! Cant believe i'm going to kill Techno in this."

I laughed, and continued walking. I watched as the green leaves blew in the wind, and listened to the small clumps my boots made when I walked on the wooden path.

A loud noise rang through my ears.

"Everyone, take your seats please."

I looked around for Tommy, and sat next to him in the stands. The duel started, and the air was filled with happiness.

time skip

The last duel happened so fast. At first, the electronic board showed Dream having more hearts. Then it showed Technoblade. Then Dream. Then....

VICTORY!

The words splashed on the huge tv, and showed Techno on the screen. I clapped out of respect, but was still kinda sad Dream lost.

Techno called us over, and we ran down the steps towards him.

"Tommy, I want to give you this sword."

Techno handed Tommy the sword, and Tommy let out a ton of noises that I cant even describe. The pink haired guy turned to me, and handed me a paper, and pushed my hand towards my stomach. As he walked past me, he whispered to me.

"Read it when you're alone."

I was confused, but stuffed the paper in my pocket. Tommy didn't notice, so I was okay to walk with him back home. He held the sword in both hands, cradling it like a baby. I walked past everyone else, and head back to Pogtopia. Techno gave me some glances before i left, and I gave him a look of "I promise i'll open it".

time skip

I let my feet hit each stair with ease, and I stepped down to Pogtopia, along with Tommy, Wilbur, and Big Q.

Everyone stayed talking for a while; mostly about the duel, and how insane it was that Techno just got 100k dollars. We had laughs, arguments, and just regular conversations. It was 12:02PM, so we all went back to our rooms. I closed my door, and grabbed the paper from my pocket.

I turned on my lantern, and shined it over the note.

He's more dangerous than you think.

Blue.

I looked at the paper, confused at what Techno meant. I thought and thought.

Blue? He? Who's he? Why did he say Blue?

An idea popped into my head, and I ran towards our nether portal.

I ran in, disregarding the nausea I got. I ran towards a soul sand valley, and grabbed some of the sand. I ran back to the portal, and walked in. I ran back to my room, and took out the sand from the bag I got.

I grabbed a couple grains of sand, and sprinkled it into the fire in my lantern. It sparkled blue, but it wasn't enough. I decided to pour the whole bag.

The fire turned a light blue, and shined it over the note. My jaw dropped as I read the words in glow-in-the-dark ink.

He's more dangerous than you think.

If you're reading this, you don't have long. I trust you with this note. Wilbur wants to blow up Manburg, as you know. He's going to do it. It's already rigged. I found it while mining. More than 100 tnt's placed. Find the button that detonates it. Destroy the button. Save Manburg.

y/n, if you're the one that finds this note, for the love of the Minecraft gods, stay safe. He's dangerous. I cant lose you, kid. -Technoblade.

Blue.

A/N: big brother energy from technoblade here, my heart is really saying HEKEOWJJFIQHWJRKD.

also, THANK YOU FOR 100k VIEWS WHAT THE LITERAL HECK????? ILYSM <3

-Author Izzy