15 - Pan

(A/N- wrote this in the middle of class, do not judge my mind. thank u:D)

I woke up back at Quackity's room. This time, not chained up. But in a room.
"Hello my princess! Sleep well?"
I winced in pain as I sat up in the bed, and felt my own body control itself. What the fuck?

"What did you do to me?"
"Just a small serum. I can control you now! Watch!" Our technology was so advanced, we made houses walk, caves could be cleared out of useful ores in seconds, stuff like that.

He made my body make my hands move to my face, and slapped me.

"Not funny. How the hell do i get out of this?"
"YOU DON'T!" I heard him laugh the most demonic laugh i've ever heard. He's disgusting. I gained memory from yesterday, and was just happy that they were looking for me.

"Oh! By the way! Your friends are looking for you! Would be a shame if they had the same fate as you! You have a new roommate by the way!"

I turned to the window, and saw Fundy sleeping on the bed. His breathing was normal. He was okay. He didn't have the serum yet.

"You monster. Let him go, he did nothing."
"He almost killed me! I had my men strangle him to sleep."
"Whatever you want to do to him, do it to me."
"How cute. Look out your door!"

I saw Quackity stand outside, pressed a couple buttons, and froze my body. He made me sit down. As if I was a dog.
"Good girl." he said, laughing.
"Do i look like your bitch?"
"Just a bit, i mean look who's on the floor? What's next? I bring a crafting table for us?"
"You pervert."

I was waiting for him to finish talking, but was interrupted by Fundy's whimpering.

"Want to see him?"
"Please."
He pressed a button which turned the wall to glass. I looked at Fundy, and he tried running towards me, only to get the living daylights hit out of him by the wall.

"Fundy. I'm so sorry."
"Y/N i'm so glad you're safe. They're-"
He stopped mid sentence, and looked at Quackity, who was standing behind me, rubbing my back, as if we were a thing.

"So you two. Huh."
"NO Fundy, that's disgust-"
"One more word and i'll activate it, Y/N." I stopped talking, i didn't know what "it" was, but i didn't want to know. Fundy whimpered in pain. And i turned to Quackity.

"If you're hurting him, i-"
"Calm yourself, my love. He's not being hurt."

I shivered at Fundy's whimpers. I stayed near him, and let him know every now and then that i'm still here. I couldn't say it was going to be okay, I didn't know. Quackity had walked away, and announced that he was going to surface to talk to whoever was coming to save us. A couple minutes passed, and I hear a door open. Dream.

Dream picked up Fundy, and signaled to stay silent. I nodded and shooed him away, all I wanted was for him to be okay. I could die, and i wouldn't care. All I wanted was for them to be okay. I closed my eyes, holding in tears because my shoulder still hurt. I had looked at Dream, and he was pressing buttons at my door. I immediately shook my head "no" to signal that it was a horrible idea. He stayed looking at me, and I saw a small tear fall down his cheek. His mask was not on, so i saw all of him. Tommy ran down, and looked at me. He started pressing buttons desperately, and the door opened. I signaled them to stay, i knew something wasn't right. I was teleported to a new place, with cameras and everything. It was separated by the surface by a wall, it was clear on my side, but white on the other side. I saw Quackity talking with everyone, and I saw a knife behind his back. Everyone stayed a good distance behind him. Then i heard:

"Want to see her?"

Everyone gasped as they saw me in the room. They tried running over, but were stopped by the wall. I couldn't say anything, couldn't do anything. Nothing but look. Quackity had laughed, and walked into the room. He grabbed my head, and kissed me again. I tried to pull away, but it was as if i was against a wall. I was in the middle of the room. I couldn't do anything. Tommy watched in pain, and Dream did nothing but shout curse words. Quackity was a good person, but was evil when he wanted to. He let go of his control panel, and held a sword. Netherite. Enchanted. I examined the sword, i knew how to tell what enchants it had. Sharpness 5, mending, fire aspect 2, piercing 3, unbreaking 5. I looked over at the group, who were trying desperately to get in. Fundy was in the back, getting healed by Niki. I looked over at Fundy. He looked back, and his eyes widened. I gave him a small smile. I looked at Tommy, and blinked twice. It was in case of emergencies. Blinking twice was basically a goodbye. He broke down in tears still hitting the wall. Dream had looked at me, and kept repeating "You're okay." "Don't give in." "You'll be okay." All i could do was look. I smiled at him, and turned back to Quackity.

The sword was basically on my neck. I never healed from before. I was on 3 hearts. 1 swing and i'm dead. I couldn't die. As much as i wanted to, I couldn't. The peace contract was over in 10 minutes, meaning that if I died, I'd get sent to some random area that was super hard to beat. That was how you respawned. We called it The Gulag. I knew that, in the state i was in, i wouldn't be able to complete it. It was a parkour test, and then aiming. I was shit at both. That's why i barely died in the server.

I stared at Quackity, and gave him a small smile. He stared confused, and let me talk.

"You can do it."
"What? Y/N are you serious?"
"Of course. If i die here, I die peacefully. With all my friends. It was a good run. If i die, its alright."

Quackity looked confused. Then the unexpected happened. He turned the sword away. Too late for that though. Tommy managed to get into the room, and whacked Quackity with a frying pan. Where did he get it? I don't know, you tell me.

Dream found the way in, and pulled Quackity's passed out body, and grabbed the control panel. He threw it on the ground, and stomped on it. It made me and Fundy pass out in sync. Probably a side effect of the serum.

-Time Skip-

I opened my eyes to see Dream on my right, and Tommy on my left. Dream was fidgeting with his thumbs, and Tommy was sound asleep. I looked over at Dream, and all i said was:

"That was brazy bro, on jah."

His head shot up, and he laughed. "You wake up and that's what you say? A Sapnap line?"

"Why not?"

He laughed, which woke up Tommy. He mumbled some curse words, and then realized I was awake. He held my hand, and i smiled at him. After a while, I was able to get up from bed. I walked over to where Fundy was sleeping. He was sound asleep. I pet between his ears, and feel him release a couple deep breaths. He relaxed his paws, and his eyebrows lowered. He was at peace. (HE'S NOT DEAD)

I walked over to everyone else, and they told me the story about what happened.

"Wow. All that over me?"
"You mean a lot to us, Y/N." George said, and everyone nodded in agreement. We did a group hug, and i noticed soft fur hit my ankles. Fundy was awake, but definitely sleepy. I picked him up, and sat down on the couch. I continued to pet him until he fell asleep again. He's such a heavy sleeper.

I heard Tommy say, "Let's do that again!" I laughed and rolled my eyes. He sat next to me, and I put my head on his shoulder. We were at peace.

Just kidding, this server is never at peace.

Georgenotfound was slain by Dream.

"YOU ASSHOLE, COME HERE." We couldn't help but laugh. Days passed after the whole incident.

I woke up after a heavy nap, I was super tired from training PvP the night before.

"Hey Dream, why are you awake at 3am?"
"Couldn't fall asleep."
"Of course you couldn't."
He laughed and we fell into a comfortable silence.

"Dream?"
"Sup Y/N?"

"Where has Wilbur been?"

A/N- I will leave that last sentence up to you to decide. is he dead? hiding? about to kill y/n? your choice! :)

(1483 words)