34 - Election

I woke up to a loud beeping from my alarm. I slammed it silent, and got up. I wore a black body suit, and a black skirt. I was standing on the podium today, in front of everyone. I had to look somewhat professional, and a hoodie and jeans isn't what "professionals" wear.

I slipped on my combat boots though, you will never see me wearing heels.

Disgusting.

I started walking towards the election podium, and slipped on my headphones.

Now Playing: Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons (can you tell that i like imagine dragons)

I regained some confidence from letting my problems flow in the wind yesterday. A weight on my shoulders lifted after that. I smiled softly at myself, and continued walking. Tommy found me, and ran over. I took off 1 earbud, just in case he was going to say something.

"Hey y/n!"
"Hey Tommy!" I looked down at my feet, basically feeling the vibes of Tommy's blush.

"You... nice"
"Thank you?" I gave him a smile, and continued walking.

I finally made it to where the election thing was happening, and my jaw dropped.

It all looked so cleaned up, so neat, organized. So... beautiful. I saw Tubbo adding finishing touches, and I ran over to him and gave him a huge hug.

"Woah, hey y/n!"
"TUBBO! You did all this?"
"I did! It took me a couple hours, but it's so worth it!"
"It looks incredible! You did so well! Why didn't you ask me to help?"
"Well I did go to your base but you were asleep-"

I covered his mouth and walked him over somewhere private.

"My... base?"
"Yeah! Your underground one!"
"Lower your voice, that's a secret base."
"Oh. I didn't know..."
"It's okay, don't go there unless it's necessary, okay?"

He nodded in agreement, and him and I walked out to Tommy, who was getting the mics set up. I smiled as I checked the time. 5 minutes until public vote closed. I walked over to the center mic, and tested it out. Tubbo gave me a thumbs up as I tested, so I stepped away and helped Tommy with his mic.

time skip

"Public vote is now closed. Please take your seats." Wilbur said, and I happily sat down.

"Votes were counted, and in total we've had over 1 million votes."

The crowd erupted in cheers.

"Although, we did have some voter fraud. Once I found out, i started writing down votes from each location that was different, same location votes were taken down. There was about 200,000 fraud votes."

I took a glance at Fundy, who was sweating a bit.

"Funny, isn't Fundy a coder? And the votes were online?"

The citizens started gasping, and a couple "ooh" were said.

I laughed at my own comment, and turned back to Wilbur.

"Coming in 4th place, Coconut 2020."

Respectful clapping erupted from everyone.

"Coming in 3rd place, Schlatt 2020."

Again, more respectful clapping.

"That leaves the two main parties. Swag 2020 and Pog 2020."

My leg started bouncing up and down, extremely nervous as to what Wilbur was going to say.

"Coming in 2nd, Swag 2020."

Tommy launched up from his chair and started running around in happiness. I laughed at his excited tone, and turned back to Wilbur, who wasn't so happy. I grabbed Tommys hand when he ran past my chair, and sat him down.

"Uh. Before the election started, Swag 2020 and Schlatt 2020 decided to bond their votes."

I went from smiling, to continuing to bob my leg up and down. Wilbur definitely wasn't excited. Something was wrong.

"By 1 percent. By the power invested in me, I now announce the winning party, Schlatt 2020, president of L'manburg."

Tommy stood up, and started arguing with Wilbur. I grabbed his shoulders and took him back to my chair, and sat him down.

"Will, is this for real?"
"Yes, y/n."

Jschlatt stood up at the podium, and grabbed the mic.

"Tommy. Y/N. Get off my podium."

Tommy pushed me aside, I knew he wanted to do something, but I grabbed his hand once more and dragged him down to the crowd.

"Well. That was easy." Jschlatt chuckled.

"My first decree as president... THE EMPEROR. is to REVOKE the citizenship— of Wilbur Soot, Y/N, and TommyInnit." Jschlatt was now laughing insanely, and I took out a bow that Sapnap gave me.

"I'll JFK your ass right now bitch." I said, knowing that I really couldn't.

"I suggest you don't." He pointed at the 5 people pointing their bows and swords at me. I stepped back slowly, and turned around and started running.

I saw Tommy and Wilbur going down Tubbo's weird underground base. I went down, and ran down the stairs. I saw Tommy and Wilbur with invisibility potions, and breaking through the wall, going up to surface.

I pushed past them both and took out my pickaxe, breaking towards the surface. I was met by water, and I swam up, dragging both of them with me. I knew exactly where to go— my underground base. I pressed the button which opened a 2x1 block hole, and ran through it, the door closing behind me quickly. I slumped against the wall tired from all the running.

"y/n?"
"that's me."
"what is this?"
"our new base, it was originally my base but we can share, i guess"
"when did you have the time for this?"
"everyday i added more to this place, if it was a banner, or if i made a whole new room, it was all progress."

"a 5x5 room is your base?" I looked up to see Wilbur and Tommy ruffling through my things. I slapped their hands away from my things, and opened the door that led downstairs.

"come downstairs, this top place isn't special."

I walked down the stairs, letting my hair down from the ponytail i had on, and massaged my hair.

"HOLY SHIT-" Tommy said, looking around, his fingers dragging the walls.

"Does this place have a name?"
"Nope, you guys can choose."

"Something with Pog. Our party was Pog 2020 after all."

"Is, not was." I said, turning to the farm I had. It was small, but it was enough. I was replanting, and Wilbur was grabbing the crops that were already grown.

I continued farming while Tommy kept popping ideas up about the name.

"What about Pogtopia?"

I stopped and looked up at Tommy, then looked at Wilbur, who did the same.

"Doesn't sound too bad, right?" Tommy asked, his smile lighting up the room.
"I can get used to it" Wilbur said, turning down to the crops.

"Well boys,

welcome to Pogtopia."
The boys cheered in happiness, and I turned back to the crops.

A/N: HELLO, i've been setting up the techno fanfic recently! I really like the ideas i have for it, but i do want to say something.

The fanfic will be an OC x technoblade, so it won't be your perspective. But! you can act as if you were the OC, who's name is annie, and it would work the same!

Have an amazing day!

-Author Izzy