35 - Pogtopia

I fell asleep at my room after showing Tommy and Wilbur around. They decided to decorate the walls and the floor, and I didn't really mind. I started having nightmares about Jschlatt and Quackity kicking us out of L'manburg. There was going to be a second Presidential Decree today, and Tubbo was going to be the one to talk to us about it, after he gets the chance. It's funny, because, Tubbo just knocked on our door.

"Tubbo!" I heard Wilbur exclaim from the ravine, his voice echoing through the air.

I walked from the farm over to the main area to see Tubbo sitting on a dent in the wall, along with Tommy and Wilbur sitting on chairs. I walked over and leaned against the wall.

"Any updates?" Wilbur asked.

"N-no."

"Tubbo?" Tommy questioned.

"N-no updates." Tubbo said, stumbling over his words.

"Toby." I said, leaning down to him.

"There has to be somewhat of an update." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"T-they renamed L'manburg."

I took a step back in shock. Renaming L'manburg is too far.

"What's it now?"

"It's called Manburg now."

My mouth dropped.

"Why the hell would they call it that?"

"Because they don't take L's, only you guys do."

Ouch. Harsh much.

"Those fucking- I never should have even allowed him to step foot into this place." I whispered to myself, stepping away.

"I should have- killed him when i got the fucking chance"

"y/n, stop. This isn't you."

"How the hell do you expect me to be okay with that? With the whole situation? The name change? The fact that we're literally banned from our country?"

My voice echoed throughout the ravines, and all that I last heard was the sound of my boots clumping away from the main area. I walked over to the Prime Path, and slumped down at the end of it. I took two small breaths before launching myself up the water, and landing in the election area—Manburg. I immediately ducked near a wooden plank, since almost the entirety of Manburg was awake and wandering around. I crept around, looking at the changes. I got up a hill and looked around.

"Oh- I-It's obsidian now." I whispered to myself, staring at the black flag that swayed above the land.

"Sure is." A familiar voice said behind me. My fight or flight kicked in, and I guess I chose fight. I turned around full speed and punched the thing behind me.

The man grabbed his stomach in pain. "Hello to you too."

"Yeah whatever, what were you doing behind me?"

"Standing behind you." God what is wrong with him.

"No shit, Jschlatt. No shit." I said, crossing my hands.

"May I ask what you are doing on a country you're banned in?"

"Standing." Oh, how I love to be petty.

"Right. As law, you're not allowed to be here."

"I'll head out then." I gathered my stuff and started walking, before my hand was held back by a strong grip.