Kabanata 19

Henrietta stood frozen on her spot. Kumabog ng malakas ang puso niya and her eyes widened in shock. Ramdam na ramdam niya ang mainit na labi nito na sinisipsip ang leeg niya and how Vincenzo's hand caress her waist; mainit ang mga palad nito.

Vincenzo sneak his tongue inside Henrietta, making her whimper. His tongue explore her mouth inside tasting the sweet mouth of hers. Sinubukan ni Henrietta ang pumasag pero mas inilapit lang ni Vincenzo ang katawan niya sa katawan nito. Vincenzo's hand grab a fistful of her hair behind her back at mas pinailalim pa ang pag-halik sa dalaga.

Henrietta snaps and pushes him hard, breaking the hot kiss between them. Her face flushed in anger making her more attractive.

"How dare you kiss me?!" Henrietta asked with gritted teeth. That was her first kiss! She's not overreacting, okay? Kagaya ng ibang babae, for her importante din iyon at ang lalaking 'to, kukunin lang iyon sa kanya? The nerve!

A conceited smile appeared on Vincenzo's face. Damn! He can still feel her lips on his. The lingering feeling of bliss is still there. 'Cute,' he thought when she saw her flushing face.

"What?!" asik ni Henrietta. Nakakainis ang ngiti ni Vincenzo. She's panting hardly because of the deep kissed they shared. Wait! Shared? Hindi niya naman tinugunan 'yon.

"Labas." Itinuro ni Henrietta ang pinto na nanlilisik nag mata. If she thought that Vincenzo would be scared of her then she thought wrong. Humakbang si Vincenzo papalapit kay Henrietta. In the bright light, his chiseled profile emanated masculinity and vigor. His eyebrows, just a tad upturned on the end added a gentle touch of dazzling to his appearance. His looks cannot be compared to the celebrities who have millions of fans worshipping them. This man can outsold all of them.

Vincenzo stops just a meter away from Henrietta. He looked at her seriously and said, "Go, change. I'll wait for you to study." With that, he turned around and exited the room.

Henrietta scowled. Bipolar? Pagkatapos ay nagbihis na siya. She grab a cotton pants and long sleeve top at ipinuyod ang buhok. Ang aga naman yata ni Enzo na pumunta sa bahay niya?

Lumabas siya ng kwarto at dumiretso sa study office. Doon naabutan niya ang lalaki na naka-upo ng naka-cross legs habang nagbabasa ng magazine.

Ibinaba ni Vincenzo ang magazine,. He looks at Henrietta with piercing eyes and signaled her to come in. Henrietta give him a blank look. Siya 'yong may-ari ng bahay 'di ba? Ba't parang ang lalaking 'to ang maybahay?

She stride towards her office table at umupo doon.

"Ano'ng pag-uusapan natin?" She opens her laptop without glancing at Vincenzo. Maraming emails ang dumating sa kanya. She open some of them and replied. Hindi lang naman kasi pagiging writer ang trabaho niya she's also a fashion designer. To be exact, mayroon s'yang sariling brand.

"Well..." she trails nang hindi pa sumagot si Vincenzo. Tumingin siya dito at nakitang nakatingin lang ito sa kanya.

"Wala ka bang sasabihin? Then you can leave," malamig na ani niya sa lalaki.

"Rude," sambit ni Vincenzo. This woman is a tigress!

Huminga ng malalim si Henrietta. Okay, she's really rude for saying that to him. Naaalala niya kasi ang nangyari kanina sa walk in closet sa kwarto niya. Damn it.

"I'm sorry," she gently apologized.

"Apology accepted," Vincenzo answered and smiled delightfully. Henrietta stared at him for five seconds then looked away.

"So, pwede na ba natin pag-usapan ang project?"

Nagsimula na sila sa kanilang discussion about their plans and things to be considered and pay attention to during this collaboration. Vincenzo is very meticulous and observant. He seems like the type of person who wants things to go as planned.

-----

"Thank you for your time, Henrietta," ani ni Vincenzo at tumayo.

"Nice working with you, Enzo," reply ng dalaga. Halos dalawang oras din ang tinagal nila doon sa study.

"By the way..." Vincenzo tilted his head and said, "Best wishes to your step sister and ex-fiancé." Binuksan nito ang pintuan at lumabas na sa kwartong iyon. Did she heard it right? He emphasize the word ex when he said that. Oh well, may plano na siya para sa dalawang 'yon.

Her phone rings and saw the caller's name--Faye. Sinagot niya ito at sumandig sa swivel chair.

[Miss!] Nailayo ni Henrietta ang cellphone dahil sa lakas ng boses ng assistant. Come on! She's not deaf.

"What is it?" she asked gently.

[Oh my god! Oh my god!] Napahilot sa noo si Henrietta sa naturan ng assistant.

"Ano ba 'yon, Faye?"

[Miss, Luciel is in trouble!]

Napataas ang kilay niya. So? Ano'ng pakialam niya sa lalaking 'yon?

"So what?" she sneered.

[Someone posted a pictures of him and a woman in a bar, kissing! At hindi si Santi ang babaeng 'yon. Kating-kati talaga 'yang si Luciel. As of now trending siya number one in twitter. Gosh! I want to see Santi's face.] Humalakhak si Faye. Excited na excited siyang ibalita ito sa boss niya. Karma is really a bitch! Kulang pa iyon kumpara sa ginawa nila kay Henrietta. Kung noon palaging iniinda ito ng amo niya ngayon hindi niya. She's happy that her boss have changed. They should never abuse her silence.

Just because her boss didn't retaliate and keep silent doesn't mean she just let them be. It's better to move in silence. Henrietta won't attack first without them provoking her.

"Oh," 'yan lang ang nasabi ni Henrietta at binaba ang tawag. Luciel is really stupid. A cheater will mostly cheat again. Nagawa nga nito sa kanya kay Santi pa kaya? Well, bagay na bagay naman ang dalawa.

She log-in on her twitter account. Bihira niya lang ito gamitin and she has six digits followers. She clicked the search button and saw the trending tweets.

#LucielWithAnotherWoman

#Kabit

#LucielAffair

Wow. Ano pa kaya ang dating nito kay Santi now that she's a public figure. She will be the center of a laughing stock in the social circle.

But the question is, sino ang anonymous person na nag-post nito. She wants to thank him.

Her phone rings again and saw the caller's name. Her eyes deepened coldly. Bago pa man siya makasagot ay inunahan na siya nito.

[Go home now!]

'Did her so-called father think that she is the one behind this?'

Let's see what they will say.

-----

© _eysteambun