Kabanata 46

"Hmm!!"

Henrietta widened her eyes in shocked. The lips kissing her was so aggressive and hot na tila dito ibinubuhos ni Vincenzo ang galit at inis nito. The man holds her hand above at pumagitna ito sa legs niya, leaving her unable to move more.

"Vin..!"

The man continue to ravish her lips. Nalasahan niya pa ang dugo sa bibig. This can't be Vincenzo! This man is a monster!

She gathered her strength at naramdaman niya na naman ang pag-init jade bracelet niya. She doesn't know but she can feel something flowing up to her arms and hands. Malakas s'yang pumasag at malikot na ginalaw ang kamay. Inuntog niya ang ulo causes Vincenzo to lose her grip on her and she immediately lands her palm on his face, making it move sideways. Oh my god! There was a red imprint of her hand on his left cheek. Masyado bang naging malakas ang pagkakasampla niya?

Napahawak si Vincenzo sa kaliwang pisngi. He might lie that it was not painful but it is! Hell! Her strength is good! Hindi 'yon halata sa balat at pangangatawan nito na akala mo ay babasaging porselana. He narrowed his eyes on her. Damn! He still wants to taste those swollen lips. Tila ba nang matiman niya ito ay gusto niyang kainin nang kainin. Then he saw a streak of blood on the side of her lips. His eyes soften.

"You're hurt," he said, then he walked towards her when she saw her tensed. Napatigil siya at tiningnan lamang ang mukha ng dalaga na. Her eyes were alert and her body was rigid. Pain flashes his eyes but he blinks it away.

"What happened to you?" Henrietta wipes the blood on her lips. "You don't look like the Vincenzo I know,," she commented. She sized him up and down at lumapit dito ng kaunti. She smell a different perfume pero isinawalang bahala niya na ang iyon.

"I'm sorry, wife. I..."

"I'll sleep in the guestroom. Think what you did and reflect on it, Vincenzo." Kinuha niya ang bag na nasa kama bago lumakad sa pinto. Before she opened the door she looked back at the man who was still standing there, facing the cold wall. He looks alone. Hindi niya alam kung ano ang bumabagabag dito.

Nang marinig ni Vincenzo ang pagsara ng pinto ay mariin siyang pumikit. He grabs his hair out of frustration and kicks the pillow on the floor. What did he do?! He hurted her! He was confused and in a state of panic nang makita n'yang kasama nito si Mikael. That man was dangerous! At may possibility na ito ang nagdala kay Henrietta sa bar to caught him on-guard. He let his guard down when he was always around with Abby.

He must fix this! Ayaw niyang bigyan ng dahilan si Henrietta na kamuhian siya at mauwi sa divorce ang relasyon nila, No! She was his!

He grabbed his phone in his pocket and saw missed calls from Abby.

'Abby'

He called her back.

[Vincenzo.]

"Yes. Nakauwi ka na ba?"

[Yep. Are you okay? You sound bothered. We can talk about it. Come to my place again.]

"No. I'll not accompany you anymore. Siguro naman ay kaya mo na ang sarili mo, 'di ba? You're not a child."

Abby panicked a little. "W-why? I... I mean okay. I can do it, but... you must visit me, okay?]

Vincenzo looked at the clock. "Okay. You should seep."

[Yes. You too, sleep well.]

Seems he will sleep all night with a heavy heart, katabi ang mga unan ang dama ang lamig ng gabi. He closes his eyes but the moment he does the face of Henrietta with blood and pain in the eyes appears. Napamulat siya bigla. Pumunta siya ng banyo at binasa ang mukha bago tumingin sa salamin.

"You're not him but you have her," he murmured.

-----

Papalapit na ang anniversary ng De Luca Empire at kasama ngayon ni Henrietta si Faye sa kanilang boutique.

"I'm so excited!" Faye exclaimed and jumped.

"What was the excitement about? We will just attend the event...."

"It's important! And I heard na may i-a-announce ang chairman ng De Luca sa mismong event. It seems they will take this opportunity to give the most of his shares to his grandsons," wika ni Faye. Kinuha niya mula sa likod ang isang newly design gown na susuotin ni Henrietta. Siguradong maglalaway ang lahat ng makakakita dito.

Binuksan ni Faye ang kahon na nay brand name ng kanilang design at maingat na inilabas ang gown.

"Wow!"

Maging si Henrietta ay nabighani sa ganda at elegante nito pero hindi siya nagsalita. Makikita iyon kung paano mag ningning ang mata nito habang sinusuri ang long gown.

Seeing the admiration in Henrietta's eyes, Faye gives herself a thumbs up. Ang galing niya talaga!

"You should try it!" Hinila niya ang kamay nito papunta sa fitting room. Naghintay siya ng limang minuto bago marinig ang pagbukas ng pinto.

"Oh my...." She gasped in shock and held her hands on her mouth, trying to stop the scream coming from her mouth. 'Oh my god! Oh my god!' Bakit hindi siya biniyayaan ng ganitong katawan? So unfair naman.

"How is it?" Henrietta asked. She turns around showing the whole design of the gown. It fitted her perfectly.

"Stunning..."

"You already stole the spotlight, boss!"

-----

De Luca Empire Annual Anniversary

The day has come. Ilang celebrities at high ranking officials ang dumating na sa venue ng pagdiriwang ng anniversary ng De Luca Empire. Some of the famous celebrities wear revealing dresses, but of course it was bought from high end fashion brands. Halatang pinaghandaan nila ang event na ito. Dapat lang! May opportunity sa event na 'to and they will grab it!

Marami ding reporters sa event na 'to. A car stopped at the main entrance of the hotel. Bumaba doon si Santi at ang asawa nitong si Luciel. Kung dati ay usap-usapan ang mga ito noon dahil sa eskandalo na naging sanhi ng pagkawala ng kasal nina Henrietta at Luciel, ngayon ay konti na lang. Hindi naman iyon malilimutan ng netizens Santi will always be the woman who stole her sister's fiance.

She poses at the camera with a big smile. Nakahawak naman si Luciel sa bewang nito na may malaking ngiti din sa labi. It takes a big gamble to have an invitation to this event. Mabuti na lang invited ang Vanderbilt at kasama na doon si Santi; ang asawa niya.

The usherette leads them to their table matapso silang magpa-picture sa labas.

Screams and uproar was heard at the entrance of the hotel.

"Look at this side!"

"Miss Henrietta!"

"Oh my god! Truly deserving to be the heiress of Vanderbilt!"

"Kyaaah!"

"Goddess! My Goddess!"

Ito ang bumungad kay Henrietta hindi pa naman siya tuluyang nakakalabas ng kotse.

Flashing of cameras was nonstop as they captured every movement of Henrietta. Kahit anong anggulo walang patapon.

"Waaaah!"

"Wow!"

They were in awe when they saw her dress. She was wearing a stunning shiny silver gray glitter maxi sleeveless dress with a slit on the left, showing her creamy long legs with a metal gold leaf elastic waistband, paired with blue glittering plump heels!

What's more? It was also called the Queen's Sequin Long Dress. A five digit dollar dress by that famous high end luxury brand!

-----

© _eysteambun