Kabanata 50

"Did you really threatened her like that?" 'di makapaniwalang tanong ni Mikael ng makalabas na si Vincenzo sa comfort room.

Hindi ito pinansin ni Vincenzo at nagsindi ng sigarilyo.

"Keep an eye on Vicencio. That man will do everything to be back again."

With hands both in his pocket, Mikael nodded. "Don't worry. I'll take care of it. Hindi ka pa ba pupunta sa main hall? They are waiting for you." Everyone was baffled by today's event and are waiting for Vincenzo to join the party.

"Just let them. I have to wait for my wife."

"Tsk. Okay. You don't have to feed me dog food," saad ni Mikael. This man was really whipped to Henrietta. Lakas makahatak ng kaibigan niya. "Then, I'll go first."

Ilang sandali lang noong makaalis si Mikael ay lumabas na si Henrietta.

Itinapon ni Vincenzo ang sigarilyo at tinapakan ito. Tumingin siya sa asawa at pinulupot ang braso sa bewang nito.

"You're still here," Henrietta stated. Akala niya ang nauna na itong bumalik sa main hall. She didn't expect that he would wait for her outside the comfort room.

"Of course. Let's head out together."

Napatango si Henrietta kahit na uncomfortable pa rin siya sa tunay na Vincenzo. She calm herself. This man's aura and presence is dangerous like what the people say.

"Wait." She stopped him as she remembered something.

"Hmm?"

"Ang sabi mo kasal tayo. Paano nangyari 'yon. Hindi naman ikaw ang kasama ko noon sa Bureau of Civil Affairs."

Vincenzo remained deadpanned but said, "I exchange the papers. I'll never allow you to marry someone unless that somebody's me."

"What?"

"You heard me. Now let's go." He tightened his grip on her and walked inside the main hall.

Napapatingin lahat ng tao sa kanila. Vincenzo looks so noble and unapproachable while Henrietta remained casual and cold.

Abot langit naman ang ngiti ni Grandma Helen sa nakikita. Pwede pa naman kiligin hindi ba? As long as this man will never hurt this granddaughter of hers. She will approved of him. Isa pa ito ang totoong Vincenzo.

Dinala ni Vincenzo si Henrietta sa table ng mga magulang niya. His dad was not back dahil ito ang nagaalaga ngayon sa nanay niya. The table consist of five person. His grandpa, Vernon, Mariel and her parents.

"Bakit walang nagsabi sa'kin na may kambal so Vincenzo? I-I mean Vicencio?" tanong ni Mariel. So all her effort was wasted to that fake Vincenzo?

"Why would we tell you?" sabat ni Vernon. He rolled his eyes in annoyance. Bakit ba nandito ang babaeng 'to sa table nila. Hindi naman sila magkapamilya. Feeling din, eh. Kung makagalaw kala mo siya ang magiging next head lady ng De Luca Household. Nah! Nevah!

"I have the right—"

"To remain silent. Yes, yes. You have the right to remain silent," putol ni Vernon sa sasabihin ng dalaga.

"How dare you cut me off?"

"How are you?" tanong ni Dencio sa apo. His eyes were no longer gentle and the longing vanished a while ago.

"I thought you knew how I was doing."

The meaning behind it was so clear. Did Dencio know the real Vincenzo was alive?

Dencio coughs, "Here. Eat, I'm glad that you're alive."

Hindi sumagot si Vincenzo ngunit hindi din niya ginalaw ang pagkain na ibinigay sa kanya ng lolo niya.

"Since I'm back. Should you give what's rightfully mine, old man?" Vincenzo's eyes were indifferent but his tone was calm.

"Yes. If I remember, the eldest son should be the one to inherit the company's assets," segunda naman ni Vernon sa kuya niya at tumingin sa lolo niya , expectantly.

"We can talk about it later. After all, hindi naman namin alam na buhay ka and Vicencio was the one handling the matters for so long," sagot ni Dencio. A flash of contempt glided in his eyes and looked at Mariel.

"Since Vicencio was married to Henrietta why don't you marry Mariel? She's the best candidate for your marriage."

Mariel's eyes lit up and Vincenzo looked lovely. Right! This is the real Vincenzo, the one she was in love with!

A smirk formed on Vincenzo's lips as he heard the old man. Ipinatong niya ang kamay na may singsing sa mesa. Showing that he is a married man and will not take another woman.

"No. I am married to her. The real Vincenzo is married to Henrietta." Then his eyes glanced at Henrietta's table.

Mariel gritted her teeth nang sundan niya ang tingin ng lalaki. That bitch?! How dare she seduce his man?!

"No! That woman did not marry you but married Vicencio, your twin!" Dahil sa lakas ng boses ni Mariel ay nakaagaw sila ng atensyon.

"It seems this Miss is blind and can't understand. Henrietta did not marry Vicencio but me. I will not allow her to be someone else's. It should be me."

-----

Pagkatapos ng event ay agad na pinuntahan ni Vincenzo si Henrietta. The woman was facing him with her back. Suot pa rin nito ang coat niya. Good.

"We're going home," aniya. He looked at Grandma Helen and nodded.

"Ako na bahala kay Grandma Helen, Henrietta." Inalalayan ni Mikael si Helen sa kotse nito bago tumingin ulit sa kanila. He made a salute sign and went to the passenger's seat.

Sumakay na din sa isang Porsche 718 Cayman sina Vincenzo at Henrietta. He opened the door for her. He caught her scent as she sat down on his car. Napapikit siya bago pumunta sa driver's seat.

The car drove off. As they are driving napansin ni Henrietta na hindi ito ang daan patungo sa bahay nila so she asked, "Where are we going?"

"Home," maikling sagot ni Vincenzo.

"Pero hindi ito ang daan...."

"Because we are going to our new home."

"New home?" Henrietta murmured to herself.

Vincenzo looked at her and put his hands on her thigh. Biglang napatingin si Henrietta sa mga kamay nito. It was calloused but sends warmth. His nails were clean and he had long fingers like a candle. Malaki din ito kumpara sa kamay niya.

Vincenzo's eyes twinkled nang hindi inalis ni Henrietta ang kamay niya sa legs nito. There was a slit so his hand was freely feeling her creamy legs bare.

His car went inside a villa and stopped at the black and white three story house.

"We're here."

The house was new. The windows are large and have a white curtain hanging on them. The sides were polished concrete and the door a slab of shiny stainless steel. The walls were fashionable shades of white and the floor polished concrete. It was beautiful.

Henrietta went upstairs na sinundan naman ni Vincenzo. His eyes were enjoying the view of her sexy back. He wants to run his fingers on that smooth back. As he follows her inside, Henreitta scans the room as her eyes flash with interest.

Papasok na sana ito ng hinatak niya ang bewang ng dalaga. Henrietta's back was pinned on his chest as he smelled her intoxicating perfume. He hugs her and puts her chin on her shoulder. He felt her heavy breathing and he kissed her neck. As he kisses her, a wave of pure pleasure runs through his entire body. His eyes darkened.

-----

© _eysteambun