14

Chapter 14 Growing Up

Chu Yu was moved to tears: Good youth! Good protagonist! I didn’t choose the wrong thigh to hug!

The girls were stunned when Xie Xi scolded them in a low voice but Xie was so cute, like white jade, that even when he reprimanded them, he just looked like a spoiled brat. Some of the girls recovered quickly; they weren’t the least bit angry and asked, still grinning: “Little Shidi, who is your Da Shixiong? Is he good? Is he a handsome young master?”

Chu Yu was going to walk out to them but stopped and continued to watch. He touched his smooth chin. He wanted to know how the protagonist saw him.

Xie Xi’s tender, soft voice came: “My Da Shixiong is gentle and tolerant, friendly to others, chivalrous, and considerate. He is the best Shixiong!”

When Chu Yu heard that his face turned red.

Ahem, gentle and tolerant, friendly to others, what is that? What chivalrous heart? What kind of person is always considerate and always thinking of other people?

The girls shouted “wow” and asked him what his Da Shixiong’s name was.

Xie Xi’s face showed a proud expression and he was about to say Chu Yu’s name when a cold, clean sound suddenly came from the front: “Shidi, who are you talking with?”

It was Chu Yu who couldn’t bear Xie Xi boasting about him anymore.

All the girls turned to see a person walking down the steps in front of the main hall. He had a slender body, tall and straight as a pine tree and his white satin robes were decorated with tiny clouds. Looking up, they could see that his five facial features were very handsome but too cold, especially his eyes that were clear like water, it seemed as though those eyes could freeze a person with just a glance.

When you look at that person, he gives off a feeling of being cold, noble, and high above ordinary people.

In Tian Yuan Sect, Chu Yu is famous not only because of his talent, there is another reason… He is ranked as one of the top ten men in Tian Yuan Sect and his portrait has been circulated among the Shijie (female senior fellow disciples) and Shixiong (male senior fellow disciples) of the sect many, many1times. Everyone knows that he had a cold, arrogant temperament.

When they saw Chu Yu, several girls were shocked and turned to look with earth-shattering, incredulous horror at the youth:2

This is your Da Shixiong?! This is the “gentle and tolerant, friendly to others, chivalrous, and considerate” Da Shixiong?

Chu Yu easily put on his “noble, cool, elegant and magnificent” expression and nodded lightly to several girls. He went to Xie Xi then leaned down and picked him up. He used Xun Sheng to bring them both back to Yuan Chen Peak.

Several girls stood there frozen for a long time, puzzled.

It seems like…… When he was with that little Shidi, he really is very gentle …

When Chu Yu returned, he saw that the disciples were still up late, studying.

The original Chu Yu, although he liked to court death in his dealings with the protagonist, his treatment of these disciples was extremely harsh. Although Chu Yu left, they still diligently cultivated and did not slack off.