26.2

Chapter 26.2 (Part 2 of 3) – Every Day the Protagonist Wants to Capture Me
Chapter Title: Wedding Festivities

Everything in the illusion was almost the same as reality. If it wasn’t for the fact that Chu Yu knew that they were in an illusion, he was afraid that he might really think that he is really married to Xie Xi and living a secluded life in a paradise untroubled by worldly cares.

Although he knew what was in Xie Xi’s mind, thankfully Xie Xi didn’t go too far. Chu Yu strengthened his position as a straight man and treated Xie Xi with a strange tolerance.

Fortunately, it’s OK in the evenings. Chu Yu was trying hard to think of ways to escape from the illusion but he shouldn’t hurt Xie Xi. He can only lie and be ridiculed by Xie Xi. But as long as his chrysanthemum stays intact, he can still maintain his reputation as a man among men.1

As the days passed, Chu Yu felt that a person was getting more and more enthusiastic about his third leg every night. He became increasingly worried that the sanctity of his chrysanthemum wasn’t guaranteed.

There were two things he had to do. One is to escape from the illusion to preserve his life. The other is to preserve his chrysanthemum. If he cannot preserve both then Chu Yu chose his chrysanthemum.

The expression on Chu Yu’s face was visibly mournful. Xie Xi looked down at him and kissed his forehead.

“What’s wrong?”

These past few days Chu Yu had felt numb. He was worried that if he didn’t solve this problem quickly, he would soon get bent. His mouth twitched then he shook his head and turned over.

The situation seemed quite bad. Every time he tried to talk to Xie Xi about the topic of waking up from the illusion, Xie Xi would use his lips to seal Chu Yu’s lips.

For the sake of his points, Chu Yu didn’t dare to take out Xun Sheng to defend himself in case Xie Xi got too excited and Chu Yu accidentally stabbed him to death.

#_ (: 3) ∠) _ The little brother I was hoping to rely on wants to push me down,2 what to do? Urgently waiting for advice online#

Scared witless for a long time and with the half month deadline fast approaching, Chu Yu was desperate. Bombarding the System with criticism and bad reviews, the System reluctantly gave him a hint although it was a very bad plan indeed.

In Xie Xi’s mind the illusion was calm, beautiful, and peaceful. It was not contaminated by the slightest amount of dirt or blood. To make Xie Xi wake up, apart from telling him to snap out of it, there was also the option of introducing an external stimulus.

Chu Yu and the System’s silent communication finished. He opened his eyes and saw the handsome face of a man in front of him.

Chu Yu could not help but feel a little worried. Thinking over the facts, logically speaking the protagonist right now was a lot more handsome than before but having spent three years in bed together, how did a great harem master become bent?

He stared blankly at the other person for a moment. Xie Xi, who had been awake for some time, couldn’t help but smile and say: “Yu-er always resists and never looks at me. Is it because you like to look at me when I’m asleep?”

Bro, IMHO, you’re being paranoid …

Chu Yu silently turned away but at the next moment Xie Xi turned his back. Xie Xi said, his face serious: “Yu-er, do I look ugly? Why can’t you look me in the eye?”

Chu Yu said with a painful expression on his face: “… No, you just look too good that I can’t bear to look straight at you.”

These past few days when he read the reader comments the overwhelming responses were “a world where all of the beautiful men are gay,” “good luck,”3 “love is in the air during the New Year,” and “gong, quickly push down the shou.”4 He looked at the genre that “Supreme Sword Immortal” was under and saw that it was in the BL category.