Chapter 1!

:Serenity:

Ryder and I follow the Prefect, Vincent Blaise, to the Common Room. My eyes keep falling onto the blonde haired boy. We stop at a large door. It's dark green with small silver snakes on it.

"This," Blaise calls. "Is the entrance to our common Room. The password is Mudblood." The snakes slowly move and the door swings open. We all enter the room, which is decorated with Green and Silver. We get shown around and given our timetables. Ryder smiles and hugs me before heading to the boy dormitory. I decide to head up to the girl dormitory.

The girl dorm is a large room with a fire roaring, radiating heat into the cold room. I go to a Four Poster Bed across from the fire and sit down. At home I didn't have to share a room, but I did have a spare bed in my room for Ryder when we were younger. Mum thought it'd be easier to wake us up if we were in the same room. Now I am sharing a room with heaps of people. Our trunks are down in the Common Room, so I walk down and grab my trunk before placing it on my bed. I unpack my clothes and put them in my drawers beside my bed, before placing my trunk under my bed. I notice a small package on the end of my bed so I unwrap it. My Slytherin uniform, rolls out and I smile. I am in Slytherin.

"Excuse me, do you know if this bed is taken?" A girl with brown hair asks.

"No," I say. She nods and puts her trunk down on it. In the light I notice her hair is tipped red. "I'm Serenity, Serenity Snape," I introduce myself.

"Jessica," she says shaking my hand. "Jessica Sparrows."

"Nice to meet you," I smile. "Do you have any siblings here?"

"I did. My older brother used to go here but he left a few years ago. You?" She flops onto her bed.

"My twin brother is in Slytherin. Ryder," I rest my head on the pillow.

"Wow. You must be happy to be with your brother," Jessica smiles at the roof.

"Its good." The old grandfather clock sounds signalling 9pm. I stand and get changed into my pajamas. I wear a black shirt with You've Cat To Be Kitten Me written in silver and polka dot shorts. I pull out my quill and some parchment and place my own Tom on my bedside table.

Dear mum and dad,
Ryder and I are both in Slytherin! I miss you guys so much!
Love always,
Serenity Saige Snape.

I tie the letter on Toms leg and he flies away. "Good night Serenity," Jessica whispers as the common room begins to fill.

"Goodnight Jessica," I lay under my blanket and I fall asleep slowly.

+-+-+

I wake up at 6, to a quiet common room. I sit up and look around. All the girls are sleeping, but Jessica's bed is empty. I quickly change into my robes and pull out my books for the day, placing them on my bed. I walk down to the Common Room, to find the blonde boy alone, staring at the flames of the fire place. I walk around the couch and sit beside him.

"Hello," I say. The boy looks at me, with grey eyes.

"Hi," he turns back to the fire.

"I am Serenity Snape," I say holding out my hand.

"Marvolo Riddle," he says taking my hand. I look at the boy, and take in his features. His blonde hair is sleek and flicked to the side. His grey eyes are cold, and his arms are muscular, but he isn't buff.

"Its nice to meet you," I smile.

"Yeah you too," the boy continues to stare at the fire, as if expecting someone to pop out of it.

"Are you excited for class?" I ask, making conversation.

"Kinda. My father is a great wizard," Marvolo says. "But he and my mother didn't raise me until recently."

"Why?" I ask.

"He was in a lot of trouble and went into hiding. My mother took me to an orphanage when I was a month old. She came and picked me up when I turned 10," Marvolo explains..

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

"What about you? How's your family?" Marvolo asks turning to me.

"My father used to be the Potions Master at Hogwarts, and he was my mothers teacher. But dad worked for Lord Voldemort, so him and mum had to leave school. They got married and lived just out of New York, where they had Ryder and I," I say.

"You shouldn't say You-Know-Who's name," Marvolo whispers.

"Why?" I ask. "Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself."

"I guess." The boys dormitory door opens and Ryder walks out.

"Hey Seri," he says pulling me into one of his bear hugs.

"Hey Ryd," I puff. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a rock! Its so awesome here," he says, eyes alight. "Hey Marvolo."

"Hello Ryder," Marvolo says.

"I didn't realize you two were friends," I smile, looking between the two boys.

"Of course we are Seri," Ryder chuckles. "We're Slytherin." The Common Room door opens and Jessica walks in.

"Hey Jessica," I smile.

"Oh hi Serenity. I didn't expect anyone to be awake," she mutters.

"Jessica this is my twin Ryder and Marvolo," I introduce them.

"Hi," Ryder says watching Jessica.

"Hello," Jess says smiling. "Why don't we all go to breakfast together?"

"Sure," Marvolo, Ryder and I say at the same time.

I think I am going to enjoy Hogwarts!

A/N
First chapter is up! Yay!!!