Chapter 11: Malfoy Manor

Aurora's POV

"Hello mother, father." Draco said to them scratching the back of his head nervously and resting his hand on the small of my back.

"Hello Mrs. Malfoy." I said shyly walking towards Draco's parents.

Mrs. Malfoy started towards me and opened her arms for a hug. She had such a warm embrace especially for being married to someone as cold as Lucius Malfoy. We pulled away and she looked at me and smiled.

"It's so nice to finally meet the girl who Draco is crazy about." 

"Oh it's so nice to meet you too." I told her blushing. "Draco speaks highly of you."

"And Draco," Mrs. Malfoy started. "Aurora is even more beautiful than her name."

"She sure is." Draco replied.

I could feel myself blushing, again. 

"Alright we should get back home." Lucius finally spoke.

I don't think he liked Narcissa showing her more tender side in public when they are supposed to be a family that is feared in the wizarding world.

Draco took my hand and we all started walking to leave King's Cross Station.

"It's nice to see you again." Lucius said showing a small smirk down towards me.

I wasn't short in respects to being a girl but Lucius towered over me.

"It's nice to see you too, sir." I told him.

"Oh come on now, it's just Lucius." He said.

Did I actually see him smile?

"Yes, and you can call me Narcissa." She smiled kindly.

As we made our way to the doors of King's Cross Station, Lucius picked up an empty pizza box that was behind a trash can. I assumed it was a Portkey, Narcissa put her hand on it, confirming what I had thought. Draco and I stepped up to it and placed our hands on it. I honestly hated travelling by Portkey but I was their guest so I had no room for protest. I just hoped I didn't get too dizzy. We snapped out of the train station and begun spinning as we travelled to Malfoy Manor. We dropped onto a long walkway that led up to the Malfoy's mansion. I tried to keep my balance but was too dizzy and didn't land well in the heeled boots I had chosen to wear. 

Draco was at my side immediately and snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side, wrapping his other arm around me. I looked up into his stormy eyes and they were filled with concern.

"Are you alright, love?" He asked helping get steady on my feet.

"Yeah, I am okay. I'm not the biggest fan of Portkeys because they make me so dizzy." I told him and his parents as they walked over to check on me.

"Oh we'll be sure to avoid travelling that way again if we can." Narcissa told me putting a hand on my shoulder.

We walked into the mansion and I looked around it was beautiful. White marble was everywhere with Silver, Black and Forest Green décor throughout it.

"You have a beautiful home." I turned to Narcissa and Lucius.

Lucius lent a small smile and Narcissa said "Oh thank you dear, I do believe it is much too big but it is home."

"Are you feeling alright, Aurora?" Lucius asked me.

"Oh I'll be okay." I shrugged it off.

"Well you could rest until dinner, perhaps?" He suggested.